Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)   Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:28 am

Basic Character Info

Name: Ryosen Zikeda

Visual Age: Mid-Late 30's

Race: Arrancar

Number: 0 Espada (Cero)

Aspect Of Death: Rage

Mask fragment location: Around his neck

Hollow Hole location: Unknown

Espada Tattoo location: Back side of forearm

Appearance: Ryosen is a very tall arrancar towering at 193cm (apparently 6 feet, 4 inches). He has an extremly muscular build with a wild and aggressive appearance that fits his personality. Ryosen's arrancar attire consists of a white hakama and a black sash; his white jacket is ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining is black, the sleeves are rolled up.Upon his arrancar uniform he wears a white coat which is worn like a cape raped over the shoulders with his the arms not in the sleeves. The remains of his Hollow mask consist of a bottom jaw that is positioned like a necklace. His Hollow hole location is currently unknown. His Espada tattoo is featured on the back of his left forearm, which he conceals with his armbands. Ryosen is seen with a scar made by the Exodus during the first time they met each other. After he is angered, his scars grow to amazing lengths. His appearance is enough to strike fear into the core of anyones' heart.
Spoiler:

Personality: Ryosen exhibits typical Arrancar traits; arrogance, stubbornness, pride, boastfulness, and a fairly cold, serious demeanor. He has an innate enjoyment for conflict and fighting; choosing violence over peace with others. He is typically very aggressive and hard-headed, with short explosive temper. Ryosen is a very rude and disrespectful character. He uses none of the honorifics in the Japanese language(-san,-kun,-chan,sama etc.). He has no compassion or mercy for his enemies. Though he never shows much regard for someone's life, at some points even letting on that he likes to kill. He is inclined to be arrogant at times, leading him to allow enemies to gain advantages in battle just for fun. He also appears to lack sympathetic emotions as though by choice rather than by nature as shown by his relative lack of fear of death and uncaring attitude towards his comrades. Even if he had a good degree of camaraderie between someone, he won't hesitate to kill him if he displays weakness. Nevertheless, none of these character flaws prevent him from being a superb investigator and fighter. Despite those facts, he does appear to have some sort of a code of honor, something extremely rare to be found in a hollow as he is unwilling to fight an injured opponent that he can't fight in full power.

Last edited by Ryosen on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)   Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:29 am

Background/RP Sample

Background: (Put you character's history here)

RP Sample: (An example of how you RP)
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)   Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:29 am

Innate Ability

Name:Fuego De Ira(Flame Of Rage)

Description: Fuego De Ira mostly known with it's English translation Flame of Rage, has described by most as: A flame witch is like a fingerprint or a voice print. It is unique to each individual, differing in both form and nature from any other flame. And Ryosen's shining ball flame is exceedingly rare. The special characteristic of this flame is its extreme destructive power which can reduce anything to ashes. Strangely enough Ryosen if fights barehanded while using the Flame Of Rage, however when in his res he stores the flame within his guns (explained in res) and increase the power of the attack tenfold creating a super powerful blast. It has been stated that four thousand years prior there was known to be someone else that used the Flame of Rage besides Ryosen. The so-called Original user of The Flame of Rage was an unnamed arrancar who was originally thought to be nothing more than a myth. The original legend of him was more about his power than the hollow himself, stating that he'd achieved a level of power so great that it could only maintained in a released state. He was fabled to have been destroyed by his own power.

Resurreccion Information

Name: El Tirano (The Tyrant)

Release Phrase: Destroy (ブチ切れろ, buchikirero)

Element/Family: Neutral

Represent: Human

Sealed Resurreccion: It has the appearance of a standard sized katana with a a dark red handle and sheath. The katana sports a pewter-colored rectangular guard, with small protrusions on each corner, and a sun-like design wrapped around the hilt's collar.He is rarely seen using his zanpakuto when in combat since most of the times he fights barehanded using his innate ability.

Released Resurreccion: When released, he wields two golden desert-eagle like pistols. His Arrancar outfit changes drastically as well; with his upper body being covered in a white lined jacket over a double-breasted vest, while his legs are covered in some kind of dark skin-tight pants with knee white leggings covering his lower legs, and his arms are covered in some kind of elbow-length white gloves that appears to end at his wrists.

Resurreccion Special Ability:While in released form, Ryosen's physical abilities are enhanced; gaining immense strength and speed allowing him to move fast enough to easily parry a close-range killing blow by a captain-level opponent. The basic special ability of his res and also the strongest is that he can store his Flame of Rage in his guns, increasing it's power tenfold creating super powerful blasts. He is also capable of firing Ceros from his guns. With those in mind Ryosen created several attacks combing both his Flame Of Rage and his Ceros.
  • Reiatsu Swords: Ryosen is able to summon spiritual energy swords while in res, longer than normal katana, with four curved prongs hanging off of the guard.

Last edited by Ryosen on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)   Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:31 am

Techniques

Name: Garganta (黒腔, ガルガンタ, Garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity")
Description: Garganta is how Arrancars and Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. It is primarily used by Hollow and Arrancar, but some other characters have used it through different means.

Name: Negación (反膜 (ネガシオン), Negashion; Spanish for "Negation," Japanese for "Counter-Membrane")
Description: Negacion is the term used for the fields used by Hollows to rescue fellow Hollows. Negación fields surround a target in a square beam of light that isolates the target from the dimension they are currently in, making it impossible to harm them. The field then pulls the target towards the Menos that created the field.

Name: Caja Negación (反膜の匪 (カハ・ネガシオン), kaha negashion; Spanish for "Negation Box," Japanese for "Anti-Membrane of Negation")
Description:Espada have a special cube-shaped device called Caja Negacion meant to simulate Negación fields, which are used to punish their Fracción, if necessary. The cube, when used on a subject, traps them in an alternate dimension from which there is no escape; however, this assumes it's being used as intended. More powerful Arrancar, namely the Espada themselves, can escape, given enough time. The only occurrence of this Negación field being used was when Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez trapped Ulquiorra Cifer with it. Apparently, the small cube device must be placed in the Arrancar's Hollow hole, as during their battle, Grimmjow waited to use it until he could place it in Ulquiorra's chest.

Name: Pesquisa (探査回路 (ペスキス), Pesukisa; Spanish for "Inquiry", Japanese for "Probe Circuit")
Description: Is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar. Using Pesquisa requires most Espada to enter a meditative state; however, Nnoitra has a variation of this technique that involves placing his fingers to the ground to determine an opponent's approximate location as well as the amount of Spiritual Pressure an opponent has.

Name: Hierro (鋼皮 (イエロ), iero; Spanish for "Iron", Japanese for "Steel Skin")
Description: Hierro is an Arrancar technique in which the user's reiryoku condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a zanpakutō.. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakutō bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar have proportionally stronger skin.

Name: Sonído (響転 (ソニード), Sonīdo; Spanish for "Sound", Japanese for "Sound Ceremony")
Description: Sonido iss a technique used by Arrancar which allows them to move at extreme speeds, making it highly similar to the Hohō (or Flash Steps as they are called in the English Dub) that Shinigami use. While somewhat similar to Hohō, Sonído appears to be more instinctual than Hohō, requiring no previous knowledge to perform. It also makes a different sound; rather than the swishing or sometimes silent Flash Step of the Shinigami, Sonído makes a booming or static sound.

Name: Bala (虚弾(バラ), bara; Spanish for "Bullet", Japanese for "Hollow Bullet")
Description: Bala is an Arrancar technique that hardens the user's reiatsu, and releases it from their hand like a powerful bullet. Although it is weaker than a normal Cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twenty-fold speed.

Name: Cero (虚閃 (セロ), sero; Spanish for "Zero", Japanese for "Hollow Flash")
Description: is a form of attack used by Menos, Arrancar and Vizard. Basically an energy blast, it consists of firing a blast of concentrated spirit energy at the target. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of their bodies.The power, force, speed, and blast area of the Cero is dependent on the strength of the user (i.e., the stronger the user, the stronger the attack), and there are some Arrancar and Vizard who have come up with their own variation.

Name: Gran Rey Cero (王虚の閃光, (グラン・レイ・セロ), guran rei sero; Spanish for "Grand King Zero", Japanese for "Royal Hollow Flash")
Description: Gran Rey Cero is performed when an Arrancar draws blood from the Cero firing appendage with their zanpakutō and mixing their blood with their original Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power, size, speed, and force, as well as a change of color. This Cero is also many times more powerful than a normal Cero, and is capable of disturbing the fabric of space. When fired, it spins like a razor upon release and compress and decompress, due to the sheer speed and raw power. Unlike most Ceros that mainly take the shape of a sphere created by user and released in a huge blast wave, the Gran Rey Cero, when fired, keeps its sphere form, even after being fired in a huge blast wave. It is a drastically potent Cero and Grimmjow claims that only Espada are allowed to use it.This Cero is in fact so overwhelming that one of the only two rules the Espada have, according to Ulquiorra Cifer, is that that they must never use it underneath the dome of Las Noches as the sheer force of just using can cause Las Noches to be destroyed.

Name: Cero De Ira
State: Both
Description: A normal cero combined with the Flame of Rage. Due to this it has increased raw power speed and far more destructive outcome. While in his res, this cero power is increased even further and same goes for the cooldown. Something to note is that unlike all of his other Ceros, Ryosen can fire Cero De Ira from any part of his body,
Cooldown: 1 post

Name: Cero Senbakudan (虚閃光爆弾, Flash Bomb Zero)
State: Sealed
Description: Ryosen places both hands forward with his fingers stretching out, concentrating energy into his fingertips. He then fires several hundred small yellow shots of energy that act as a machine gun blast. He also seems to be able to fire the attack in a cone shape, causing a shotgun effect. He can also combine this attack with his Flame Of Rage,which creates an enhanced version of the Flash Bomb Zero, as it has an extended range, being able to span across half a kilometer, and has increased attack power.
Cooldown: 5 posts

Name: Explosión grande Cero (大きい強打,Big Bang Zero)
State: Sealed
Description: In order to perform it, Ryosen makes a fist and then charges a cero combining it with his Flame Of Rage inside the clenched fist. He then throws his hand out releasing a powerful whitish-yellow energy sphere at the opponent. This attack creates an enormous explosion upon contact and leaves a huge mushroom cloud, making it reminiscent of the supposed Japanese obsession with nuclear explosions.Oddly enough, this Cero is shaped into a sphere of destruction, rather than a beam.
Cooldown: 3 posts

Name: Explosión Cero de la Ira (Burst of Wrath Zero)
State: Resurreccion
Description: Ryosen uses one of his pistols to unleash a barrage of Ceros combined with his Flame Of Rage at the speed of a bala techinque simultaneously that, because of their density and grouping, appear to fuse together into one large Cero blast with incredibly-destructive outcome. He is able to change the direction of this attack during firing, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
Cooldown: 7 posts

Name: Final Cero De Rabia (Final Raging Zero)
Description: Ryosen puts both of his hands in front of him, palms open, hands turned up at a 90 degree angle. Then, he fuses together the huge energy of his Cero and the Flame Of Rage into a crimson red energy ball with white outlines (releasing small/medium excess energy in the form of small waves radiating off of it) about the size of Ryosen himself. From this potent energy ball emits an extremely powerful, shockwave-like beam that inflicts a huge amount of damage at the enemy, if not killing them outright.
Duration/Cooldown: 1 post to charge/15 posts cooldown.

Name: Dengeki Jigoku (電撃地獄玉, Shocking Death)
Description: Ryosen's most powerful tech. He places his hands forward and forms a sphere of deep black energy that has another gray sphere inside it that turns black in the center and has red electricity flowing around it. If he charges the attack for a few seconds, it seems to take on a decagon shape, but most commonly looks like a circle. Once he fires it, it leaves a shot black trail of energy behind before it hits the target, very easily causing a nuke-sized explosion that destroys everything caught in the explosion.
Duration/Cooldown: 3 posts to charge/30 posts cooldown.

Last edited by Ryosen on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)   Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:41 pm

actually ryosen you would be espada 0, I'm not a member of the Espada
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Ryosen
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)   Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Ok then, let me change it.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)   Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:45 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)   Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryosen Zikeda [Cero Espada] (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1