Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in) Empty
PostSubject: Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in)   Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 am

When Tosh was patrolling the material world in New Orleans, it was time for Mardi Gras again. They were hundreds of people in the middle of the town. They were all walking through him, then one of the unaware festival persons bumped into him. It was the same man that made him a Shinigami! He said that his name was Jinta Kurosawa and he was also patrolling, but was disobeying orders and partying. Hey, why are you here? said Tosh flabbergasted to find him so far away from home. Lookin' for Mr. Hollow. Then a rift appeared in the middle of the ground from the depths of hell. The hollow was huge and appeared to resemble the Vasto Lorde of an Espada. Founs him. Jinta leaped straight up slicing at him with his Zanpaktuo, but all in vain. He was thrown aside, then Tosh leaped up on to a building and used his Shikai to fire a bullet of spiritual energy. The bullet punctured the skin, but it regenerated. Damn tricky huge bastard! Demon of Heaven,aid me in battle! Bringeth wrath down upon whom threatens me! An immense force of light and water was shot out towards the Hollow, creating another hole the size of an elephant. It did not regenerate since the beam contained a huge amount of light. The Hollow then screamed and a soul came from the heavens to finish it off. The soul was a valkyrie that thrust a sword of light into the hollow. It was finished and the figures disappeared. Jinta said he had to go, and he went back to his Gegai. After the confusion, Tosh returned to Soul Society, to collect his reward, a nice awesome, big, fat King Cake....
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in)   Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:26 pm

((I don't think you can use Hado that high))
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in)   Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:06 pm

O.o o.O SHHH. Just say I am from Kido Corps......
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in)   Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:13 pm

((Mr Division 2? >.>))
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in)   Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 pm

LOL. SHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in)   Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mardi Gras HOLLOW! (Open if you find a spot to get in)
Page 1 of 1