Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) Empty
PostSubject: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:17 pm

I was a cold and wet night.The sky riddled with dark blotches of cloud.It had been raining for several hours now and the rain started to form puddles. Large trees stood all around with little in the way of room to move.seven hundred foot and higher the trees stood as they adorned the peaceful forest.A slow breeze uttered a silent word to the leaves which in turn made them rustle.The moon, full and bright, lit up the forest like a parking lot at midnight.shadows cast from every direction crisscrossed and intertwined.Small animals scurried around looking for food.'Whoos' could be heard all through the forest.Nocturnal animals such as bats flying around cold also be seen.As the peaceful night drudged on a loud tear like sound pierced the damp air.A small girl set one foot on the forest floor.As she did a couple small leaves that had fallen met their demise with a soft sap sound.Her other foot came down on a small twig causing a rather louder snap sound to emanate from it.As the snaps rang out several animals scurried away.The deep yet loud tear sound rang out again as the black abyss of the Garganta fell away from view.

The girl's uniform,White as snow stood out among the green and brown of the forest.Her black socks covered by darkness could hardly be seen if it were not for her white sandals.The black bow tied band around her hair shook as the breeze blew once more.The white Ito, on her sword, was a target waiting to get hit.The Ito covered a lime green Same' that blended in somewhat nicely.The moon light striking rubies on the skull replacing the standerd Kashira.The scabbard, black as night was placed on her back.It was quite easy to see even though it was black because of the snow colored uniform.Her hands were holding her mouth with over sized sleeves covering them.

As she awaited her Sensei's Sensei she started to ponder what he was like.'I'll bet he is just like other Sensei and Espada alike.They all seem mean and unforgivable, not to mention mostly rude.Though I hope this is not the case.'her words echoed in her mind while the night seemed to drudge on.She started to look up at the sky in order to pass the time.In the little spots with no clouds there were bright twinkles in the sky.They riddled it like sand yet shined like jewels.They impressed her so much she had forgotten about how much she disliked the world of the living.She started to wounder if Hopes and dreams resided with the pearls of the sky.

Last edited by Asekoi on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Reynado arrived to put it simply. He didn't just arrive he arrived with style. He had traced the spiritual pressure of the girl he had agreed to fight. He arrived via Garganta before her and had just stow away in a tree contemplating things. The Idea tree. I know what a tree is because I know what a tree is. However is it possible that there is a true Tree somewhere that is the perfect tree all others came from in design. That the tree that is real to me right now that I am sitting in now is just a copy tree? A tree of another tree the perfect tree? Well now that im thinking on that what about if I created an idea tree that is a form of my own thoughts. That would be interesting indeed. Reynado closed his eyes and thought about this idea tree. He pictured his own perfect tree and then jumped off his tree coming down hard on the leaves and branches below snapping them. Reynado then faced the tree and opened his eyes. Not the same tree. Not even the same type. However they are both tree's and both have the same aspects. I should investigate this more later on my free time.

Reynado looked at the girl who had come and Reynado had felt come by the alteration in spiritual aura when she came. Reynado was not one to talk however and he would function almost as well in the world as he did now if he said nothing throughout his entire life. He should just sew his mouth shut and be done with it and never again care about speaking to others. Other people gave him orders and he nodded and did them. Something was always going on to do some kind of speaking interaction. However if Reynado had no mouth to speak with that wouldn't even be required.

Reynado was about 10 ft away from the girl when he fell down from his tree. He stared at her and tapped his blade first then extended his arm into the air with one fluid motion and then smiled once and gave a wink and a slight turn of the head as a light Reiatsu pressure surrounded the girl. Reynado then pointed his other arm at the girl. He laughed as a high level of spiritual pressure began to form around his arm. Reynado then preformed Sonido immediatly afterwards dissapearing and appearing high up in a tree concealing his spiritual pressure as completely as he could so he could not be sensed while he charged his special Cero and ended the battle quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 pm

A snap rang out as she saw a rather tall, compared to her, man. She watched intently as he raised his hand after tapping his blade. A light pressure came over her but she ignored it. By the pressure and feel of it she could tell it was an Espada's.This man must have been her teacher's teacher. The twisted and evil reaitsu pulsed through the air. The very nature of the evil scared away any remaining animals and /or rodents. Then as the man's image disappeared in a deep yet blood curdling rip like-sound. The pressure suddenly got heavier and unbelievably more evil. Leaves shaking and branches falling from the very pressure of the reaitsu. Her movements slowed to almost a crawl. She knew if she didn't get out of the way now she would die. It was almost a give in. With the disappearance she started to think.
'Ok Asekoi,Think. An average Sunido goes about twenty or so yards at a time.If this was his speed than he should be in one of the adjacent trees.'
Looking intently she scanned the trees as fast as she could. she saw there was several if not more trees next to her. But only half had branches at most twenty yards away.She started to scramble to each of the trees searching and looking. I was harder as the man concealed his reaitsu. There were only two options to chose from. 'One wait and see where he is by an attack,two search like i am.'She jumped in to a nearby tree and suppressed her reaitsu.As she did she started to move silently through the trees searching.Her left hand started to charge a light pink, weak ball in it while her right hand unsheathed and clenched the sword.She awaited an attack with dignity.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Reynado remained in the tree's however he decided that he would get to the girl a little before finishing the fight. She had chosen a forest or at least thought she did. What she didn't realize was that Reynado's challenge to her was worded in a way that in her thoughts woods and forest and woodland animals would be thought of eventually leading to the actual end result of the girl coming to the very forest Reynado was waiting at. It was all part of a trap that was still in the laying of.

Reynado preformed Sonido knowing what he had to do. Reynado appeared behind the girl and laughed menically probably causing her to turn around just as he sonido'd. Perhaps she wouldn't however there was no reason to. Reynado either way whether she turned or not immediatly switched sides to the girls front by applying pressure to his feet and sliding to the side of her while firing a small bala out of his mouth facing the other direction. the whole time in his other hand charging another cero and when he reached the other side of her he spoke simply and softly as he released the cero at her. If she turned around she would be facing her back towards it and probably trip over her own feet if she turned around and if she didn't it would come close range so it would probably hit. The wonders of a simple yet effectivly lain trap.

Reynado then turned his back towards the explosion and jumped foward up into a tree. He pressed off with his powerful legs not moving his other arm at all simply charging up his cero. Reynado's powerful leg muscles trained from daily exercise and conditioning took him up into the tree with ease and from there he continued moving from tree to tree hiding his spritiual pressure as best he could from the girl who could be alive or dead at the moment. Reynado was just waiting to see.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:55 pm

As she stood there she started to wounder what kind of attack he had planned.Out of know where a deep yet loud succession of rips came out. One rip roared behind her, then a menacing laugh.'more than likely he wants me to turn around because it's human nature.' She stayed put ignoring her initial reaction telling her to look around. And as she did the other rip sounded.He appeared in front of her with a red orb of energy in one hand and something in the other.She paid more attention to the one he pointed at her as it fired off.The deep tear sound shook trees and animal life alike.She stuck her left hand out with the weak ball of energy as the cero hit it.The ball bought her enough time to open her mouth.The cero started to siphon in to her stomach.She started to repress it and fired a small cero at the tree behind her. She had hoped the blast and explosion would fool him.The crackling and snapping roared through the air.As the tree hit the ground Asekoi's image dissipated in a deep and loud rip covered by the tree falling.She had a clear view of the tree.She suppressed her reaitsu and the cero building inside her stomach.She couldn't hold it for long and if she didn't release it soon it would force it's self out.her right arm slowly and quietly sheathed the blade as her left charged yet another weak orb.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Reynado watched at where the smoke was. An explosion occured off in the woods near where she was last seemingly she had been killed. However after but it was not quick enough or large enough to be the Gran Rey he had fired himself. she had forgotten about the box of Pressure Reynado himself had put on her so he knew her location immediatly. It was a tactical error she had made and probably wouldn't realize until it was too late. This allowed Reynado to know that not only was she alive but exactly where she was as well.

She was trying to be clever but the small cero was not strong enough to fool Reynado into believing it was a Gran Rey Cero. Reynado himself was not going to be fooled however so when the girl moved Reynado jumped down from his tree perch and stood about 20 yards away from her. He closed his eyes and listened to what was going on around him. He was ready for the girl to come at him and attack. Even if she didn't she would die from being on the defensive to much and just fail and slip up a step eventually. She hadn't even realized that Reynado had the hardest Hierro capable of taking quite a lot of force and acting as if it had not been yet hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Her crimson eyes widened as she heard him jump down and land on the ground. She figure he must have been about twenty yards away. Her thoughts kept bringing her back to the mans upward facing arm. She had to do something about it. If she could distract him or something she could hit it. As she thought the cero in her stomach started to churn.Knowing her time was limited she charged a cero in her hand. The orb was released as a roar of defining proportions erupted from it. Her image dissipated with a loud yet deep rip sound that was covered by the roar of the cero. Her image reappeared above the man with a soft and light snap sound. As her Image began to stabilize she released the cero in her stomach with her own cero added to it. As they barreled towards the man she used her reaitsu to make a platform just under her sols of her feet. she was unsure of how this would play out so she grabbed a hold of her sword with her right hand. Gripping it tight as she watched the two ceros. One was long and red in color. The wind seemed to bow down as it moved. The force of it started to make an air pocket around the head of the blast. The other was a mixture of hot pink and red. The air was showing its loyalty as well with this one but it also had sound bowing to it. The roar made from this air pocket was deeper than a regular cero.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Reynado smiled. The girl thought she was in charge of her own actions in the battle however the whole time Reynado had been baiting her into this trap. She was doomed to die a horrible and painful firey explosive death now and that would just be that. It would seem her trainer had taught her little of the art of strategy. She should have seen it coming that the light pressure around her that Reynado had put on her was not just a safety precaution but a means to destroy her as well. When the girl fired the Cero and moved quickly and fired the even more poweful Cero Reynado snapped his fingers as quickly as he could creating a box around the girl large enough to contain both of the blasts. The box would break from taking both hits but they were close enough to the girl that she would take the reverb blast and force from both which would easily be enough to kill her.

To top it all off if that wasn't enough Reynado waited until the blatss had both covered her location which happened in less than half a second due to the enclosure and the entire box solidifying there would be no way out just a box of pure blast power from his Gran Rey her powerful Cero and her bonus Cero she had probably fired as a means of preliminary damage. As soon as the blasts faded Reynado stopped pumping his precious Reiatsu into the prison that took all the impact. All the speed in the world couldn't escape from a blast that covered the entire area the girl was capable of accessing and all of the Reiatsu Reynado pumped into the box to keep it from losing shape while the explosions were going off was enough to stop almost any attack she could muster to break her way out.

Reynado's final attack however came when he pushed Reitasu under his feet and entered the air above the area using all his speed without Sonido. After that Reynado aimed himself to wherever the girl or her body was at the time by locking in on her spiritual pressure and preformed Sonido to increase his speed and momentum firing the Cero he had been charging up this whole battle. The cero covered about 5 football fields in length and about 3 football fields in width so no matter where the girl went it would pretty much hit her without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Her crimson eyes became enlarged as a box started to form around her. She was almost sure she was going to die. She started to think as the blasts sent her falling down to earth. 'Am I really going to die here? After accomplishing so little? I...I...I couldn't even get one lousy hit in. I'm done for.' Her last sentence echoed in her mind for several moments. She then closed her eyes and started to hum a song in her head she used to hear as a little girl in the living world. She didn't know why she knew it or why she remembered it. 'la la la la la la....' As she fell to the ground in what seemed like slow motion she remembered the ending to the song. As it played in her mind her out look changed. She quickly, with out any wasted effort of movement, grabbed her sword and brought it out. As she pointed it towards the man and the cero, She spoke.

"Nakigoe, Shinku-hasu."

A loud wind ripped from around her.The wind started to pick up, faster ad faster. the wind stopped and as the leaves fell she turned her head to the cero. She charged one of her own on the tip of her toung. As it fired the rip was nothing compared to the one the Espada had released. As it hit the Espada's cero started to envelope it allowing her to suck in a portion of it in as she added hers to it and regurgitated it immediately afterwords. Her strength draining fast she new the cero was going to hit her but now it was at least reduced. As the cero hit the ground and her there was a bug explosion. Wind threw leaves, twigs, branches, and even trees from the area. There was little left when the cero had completed its journey. She barley was able to stood up but was able to save enough power and strength to fire one shot off. She charged an orb on the tip of her toung. It grew larger and larger. The orb grew to the size of a cero she pushed as hard as she could and the orb started to grow larger. Wind and heat started to emanate from the orb. when it was finally charged it shrank to the tip of her toung. Her image started to shift and dissipate with a loud yet deep rip. As her image reappeared behind the man she fired the cero off while speaking.

"Tsukkomi bi-mu cero."

Shortly after the cero fired she started to fall back to the ground. Her once crimson eyes turning a sad shade of white. Her death started at her feet. The longest claws on her feet started to disappear into small blue orbs that faded away. The decomposition worked its way up to her body as she started to think her last thoughts. 'Koza-sama, I'm sorry for.....failing you.....and Horos-sama...I await our battle to the end of eternity.' Her few words not being heard for lack of strength faded away along with the final orb. What ever the outcome of the cero, her last try to at least hit the Espada faded away with her. Her dying thoughts of remorse were unbecoming to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Reynado watched the girl as she was trapped in the box. She came out horribly injured just as one would expect from taking that. So when Reynado went up to realease his final move on the girl she moved out of the way and got behind him. Reynado realized this after his Cero was fired which destroyed the ground literally so there was no forest left and a crater about 300 yards deep and 400 yards wide. It was indeed a scar on the earth that would never heal a memory to the arrancar girl who had tried to stop Reynado here at this field of battle.

Reynado spun around immediatly as the Cero was coming and noticed out of the corner of his eye the girl falling. Reynado himself extended his left arm, his favorite arm out towards the Cero and focused his Reiatsu in his hand. He fired a half cero out to weaken the blow even though most likely in that weakened of a state she would be unable to create Cero that would penetrate his impossibly hard Hierro. After that Reynado kept his arm extended where the Cero hit it directly causing Reynado's hand to smoke however no marks appeared where he was hit by the special Cero due to it being weakened and then destroyed by meeting a greater force. Reynado's left arm.

Reynado being a good sport grabbed up her dead and destroyed body. Reynado ripped off the excess clothing from her arrancar robes. However he left her covered so she would have dignity in death. She was a good fight for her size and experience on the battlefield and Reynado had created a memorial to her. Most religions demanded burial and so Reynado figured hers did to. So Reynado took her covered body and dug a hole in the ground using his own strength and not Cero or Bala or any form of energy help. Reynado lowered the girl's body into the center of the crater 6 ft. below the ground and then buried her body under the dirt he had dug up before opening a garganta and returning back to his buisness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)   The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fatefull meeting....Grandpa sensei vs Asekoi ^.^ (sorry G.S.-sama lol)
Page 1 of 1