Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kido Complaint

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sagar Diamond

Sagar Diamond

Kido Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Kido Complaint   Kido Complaint I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 pm

I think the Kido Corps capability of doing Kido is to high. Any member of the Kido Corps Commander, besides the Commander and his VC should be able to incant Kido up to 70. This is an advantage anyways because it is the same limit as a VC and they will be able to incant as much as they want until they run out of reaitsu. The VC should be able to incant 80, and incant as much as he can, because he is still a VC. The Commander has unlimited Kido but higher incantations take a toll on the user. I just want to be more fair with everyone. The main reason why I wanted to change this is mostly because to be more fair and Aizen, a really skilled Captain in Kido, incanted 90 with only one third of the power. I bet Tessai was strong enough to incant the entire thing, but still, only the Kido Corps Commander should be able to.

Thanks,
Sagar Diamond
Kido Corps Commander
Back to top Go down

Kido Complaint
Page 1 of 1