Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It looked...lonely...D:

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

It looked...lonely...D: Empty
PostSubject: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:55 pm

The world was at peace in the lonely desert of stone that Komori wandered within late that night. The sky was a sheet of onyx, blocking the light from reaching the earth beneath. However, millions of years had weathered the stone and produced little pinholes that allowed light to shine through, though it wasn't nearly enough to light up the darkened surface of the terrain beneath her feet. Her slippers padded against the cobblestone town-square silently, black cloth from her pant legs which were only a few inches too long sweeping dust from the achromatic slabs beneath her small and delicate feet. Her arms dangled at her side, swaying slightly with each step, something most humans did naturally when they walked. There was no real reason why, it just felt..right. Her lavender hair swept over her shoulders, pulled into two massive ponytails on either side of her head. The lavender locks mingled with the blanched blouse that covered her torso, hugging her bust tightly and revealing a slight shade of lavender from the bra underneath. The blouse was wrinkled and buttoned up to the fourth button to the top, revealing the majority of her chest just above her bust. Her collar bone stuck out powerfully, her face turned forward and a bit up. Her eyes scanned the empty courtyard warily, lavender irises being consumed by the voids that were her pupils as they expanded to take in as much light as possible. Even with a torch every three feet circling the entire courtyard the lighting was poor, but that would not stop her. She sent up a silent prayer to her god, asking him to guide her blade in the upcoming battle.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are. My prayers have been answered, I have divine power on my side. There is no use hiding, no use resisting, just step forward and receive your judgment." She called out to the darkness. She felt a presence nearby, it was like a gut feeling that she had whenever a spiritually aware person was running about. It was because of this disastrous feeling that she avoided places high in spiritual powers, nothing that felt that wrong could be something she would want to be surrounded by.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 pm

"Such threatening words from a little girl!" Saito was walking on the rooftop his feet making a distinct clack with each step.His haori flowing behind him like a king's cape with the division symbol faintly visible in the darkness.His hair a brighter contrast to his dark clothing."The God of Death has arrived it seems you're prayers were answered." He hopped down to the next layer of roof and kept walking jumping down once more the wind from his fall leaving the courtyard a dark enigmatic blob in the eyes of any beings who saw.Saito stayed in place using his sword as a sort of crutch leaning against it like a gentleman would, eyeing Komori curiously.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:19 pm

"Hardly a demi-god." She remarked in a disappointed fashion. As soon as he remarked that he was a god of death she had become truly excited. Slaying an evil god in the name of her lord would surely be the greatest honor, but this man was just a walking hyperbole. Sighing, she took a few steps forward and cocked a thin, lavender eyebrow at the man. Her face was stern, showing no emotion at all. Her arms moved slowly upward into a defensive stance, her body shifting slowly. Her left arm was raised slightly at an angle in front of her body, her left shoulder facing her opponent and her face turned toward him. Her right hand was brought up the to the right side of her waist, and her feet moved to shoulder length. Her stance and face showed she was no slouch in hand-to-hand combat, but her figure and spiritual aura suggested that was not all she could do.

"Prove your power, death god, come at me." She said challengingly, spitting the word god in a sarcastic, taunting manner. Her thin lips twisted into a wan half smile, she was mentally preparing for the kill.

[[Zetta short]]
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:25 pm

"Very well. As you wish, my lady." Saito rolled his shoulders and drew his blade placing it's sheath back at his waist.He decided that defeat would show her a reason to improve and victory would show him one."Prepare to track, Onigari!" Saito's reiatsu increased from his normal state having released a reasonable chunk of it and held his sword in an offensive stance.As the spirit particle shell solidified on the outside of his blade he charged forward preparing a swing upward.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:50 pm

The man responded in an arrogant manner, rolling his shoulder in a manner that suggested to Funakoshi that he wasn't very serious about this fight at all. To him it was most likely not a fight to the death, it was a fight he had already decided he had won. Rolling her lavender eyes at the man as he released his shikai, she shifted all of her weight to the leg facing toward him. I have fought men with that power before, but none opened up with it. I thought it was supposed to be a hidden form of their power that they used when necessary, not in every fight they enter... Or maybe he already thinks I am powerful? She thought to herself, her chest swelling slightly with the pride that she felt when she thought of the final possibility. Then, suddenly, he was in front of her and slashing upward. He had opened the fight with an attack, like she had expected. Releasing all of the tension she had built up in her slim, yet powerful, front leg, she launched herself several meters backward; all the while thinking of various different ways to go about finishing the man off.

I shall not use any weapons until I absolutely have to, for now I will remain on the defensive... She thought to herself determinedly as she took up the stance she was in before once again.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:58 pm

She seemed to have been thinking as he advances and she decides to jump back and dodge his attack."Oh the evasive type, eh? Well let's step it up a notch. Oni-Gari Kiba!" Saito swung his sword to the ground and as he did so the shell around his blade grew into a larger shell making the weapon's blade appear in similar size to a zanbato.Saito ran with the blade parallel to the ground. "Now quickly react! Oni-Gari Taka Kiba!" the shell around his blade launched itself at Komori like a cannon ball and with a swing Saito's blade was once more covered by a new shell.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:16 pm

[[Disclaimer, so short its painful]]

Komori watched carefully as the shell around his blade expanded, and made a mental note that it did that. Clenching her jaw tight and bunching her muscles, she pushed backward as the shell fired forward. She had not expected that; but then, the so called 'death gods' did a lot of unpredictable things. It made it more entertaining. In a blur of white and lavender she kicked backward, arching through the air and moving just above the incoming projectile. The projectile moved faster than she did, moving well past her by the time she landed in a squatting position once again. "Try better." She called out, obviously having not broken a sweat yet. This was what she was trained to do, and she did it pretty damn well.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:24 pm

[I feel your pain, Fundoshi]

As she dodged Saito turned his head at an "That would hurt. You should join my Division!" he laughed momentarily and went back on attacking. He ran towards Komori and abruptly stopped jumping up into the air.He swung down in an arc the huge blade falling like a guillotine aimed at Komori's back.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:36 pm

"Maybe if I die and the great lord punishes me for not doing well enough I will." She said slyly, side-stepping the attack. She was dismayed when the blade still scraped her leg, making a light incision on her thigh and cutting a new hole into her black dress pants. Cursing and flipping backwards several times in succession to clear some distance between them, she began to rethink her plan. I wasn't supposed to actually try until at least six moves from now. But if he can cut me, even with a sly move like that, I can't afford to take it easy. She thought as she raised both hands in front of her.

Suddenly, golden light flowed in in petal-like forms around her, circling into the point between her extended fingers like it were a black hole. When enough light had collected, it all broke off into eight different spell circles. The circles flashed once, and suddenly a blade rested in her right hand. The blade was five feet long on its own, the handle another six inches. Its blade was widest about five inches into the blade, if you started from the cross guard. The cross guard were two simple spikes, matching the shape of the blade, the handle wrapped in red leather and the pommel a simple back orb. The blade was black, marked with silver runes from the base of the blade to about halfway down. It was edged silver, the blade itself making a kite-like shape.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:45 pm

"Well then! Looks like you're getting serious I will as well! Devour the Prey, Shin Oni-Gari." Saito's sword shattered into pieces and and he began walking towards Komori "Oni-Gari no Sekai!" a dome rose over the two and swords fell around them.Saito grabbed one of the swords and the shell around it grew even larger and Saito's reiatsu became beyond the norm.He ran towards Komori and flipped as he did so slicing down and he grabbed another sword as he flipped and had a second strike behind it.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:01 am

"Shit." Was all Komori said as the dome fell in around her. She was still able to react quickly, however, and the light that would be given off due to the luminous quality of reishi was enough to keep her visibility factor at a minimum. This was mostly because she had lived underground. When most people heard of her underground culture, they thought that she meant the less literal version of underground. However, this was not the case. She had really spent the first twenty-two years of her life underneath the surface of the massive earth she would come to know nothing about. However, it did also provide her with quite a few natural advantages, including low-light to no-light vision. She had often times found herself in a corridor lit by nothing with a need to find a room on the other side, in the process of doing this several hundred times over her many years, she had developed the vision of a nocturnal animal.

She watched as the first blade came at her from above, she flattened herself to the ground, losing a small amount of blood as the expanded first blade scraped the back of her shoulder. Rolling to the side and springing upward again, she dodged the second strike completely. Her own blade came upward, slicing through the air as golden energy edged it, creating a humming noise that followed the blade everywhere it went. It struck the earth as it circled her body, slicing through it like butter on its way toward her opponent's torso.

[[Zetta' short]]
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 pm

He saw that she had definitely had some combat training in the past and amazing wasn't being completely strained by his reiatsu.He snapped back into reality and saw she was trying to strike him.With his first blade he blocked her attack using the broadside of the blade and used it as a platform as he pointed his second blade right at the girl."Oni-Gari Taka Kiba." he said as the shell shot at the girl from nearly point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:54 pm

The blades clashed, creating a ringing noise; but what was fascinating was the sound beneath the ringing clash of steel upon steel, it was a humming noise. It was as if they had been fighting each other with tuning forks instead of weapons. The reverberations of reishi particles clashing with other reishi particles. However, now was not the time to be wandering about the noise or the philosophical meaning of such a concept. Right now it was time for combat, and what combat it was. Built like a rapier and moving like a dancer, Komori used his own tactic against him. As he put his weight on her weapon to launch and attack at her, she dropped her sword to her left as she flung her leg upward to the left as well. Her heel came down on his shoulder as she pulled the blade from beneath him and brought it down on his spine as well. The flipping motion allowed her to clear past the projectile, though it was quite close. Damned shinigami...too fast...

[[Kill me for this post]]

Last edited by Funakoshi Komori on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 pm

[[What did you do about my shell? o.o]]
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm

[[Edited]]
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:11 pm

"Hm I must work on my accuracy." he thought to himself and then said "Kami-Gari." as the dome shattered and Saito's blade glowed brightly as he let his weapon tap the floor releasing a huge explosion of spiritual energy from the impact.

[[Omega-Short but any further would be to far]]
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Funakoshi felt a sudden relief as the dome shattered, but she was not naive, she knew that the dome disappearing meant one of two things. Either he was out of energy, which was not possible just yet, or he was building it all into one attack. In preparation for this, she had already began to gather reishi particles in front of her. The beginning of this new attack was identical to her weapon summoning, so it was possible that she was summoning armor or a shield or something of that sort. However, this would not be the case. Her entire body glowed with a golden tint, her two purple ponytails flapping around in the intense breeze that the concentration of energy was creating. Her blouse pushed against her torso, flapping in the back and even coming undone around the bottom four buttons or so. She aimed her hands downward, releasing all of the energy in a massive blast just as his weapon tapped the floor. Both attacks were released, hers a counter explosion to his. The opposing forces collided, smashing against each other and creating a massive shock wave that knocked Funakoshi far backward and against the wooden pole that held the, now blown-out, torch that had once graced the courtyard with its warmth and light.

The pole shattered, sending splinters everywhere and causing Funakoshi to gasp at the sudden shock of pain in her back. Landing in a squatting position, she skidded for quite a few meters; kicking up a trail of dust before stopping suddenly. She stood up shakily, gathering her control over her body as she wiped blood from her chin. She gave him a wan smile and took up an offensive stance.

"I know all about you death gods and your soul cutters. You've shown me both releases now, and I imagine that both being activated so suddenly, along with all of those special attacks must have drained your spiritual pressure significantly." She chuckled at the man, bunching her muscles and preparing to strike.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Saito was impressed that she was able to match his attacks like that and as he was knocked into a torch and the wall he didn't much any of the pain thanks to his hardened skin.He got up to his feet and dusted himself off as he stabbed his sword into the ground and looked up to see the girl addressing him as he allowed all of his reiatsu to flow still alive and kicking despite the attacks."If you know what we can do then you should know that the Best Swordsman doesn't tire that easily.". He took his blade from the ground and as the shell regrew held it in a defensive position letting her go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:36 pm

"So you are the Kenpachi?" She asked curiously, taking only a few steps forward. She had heard of the Kenpachi briefly through a shinigami she had slaughtered weeks ago. He had gotten in the way of her slaying a hollow, and he seemed to be the kind who would have more than just hollow blood on his hands. Judgment was swift and harsh, not always well-informed. Komori sighed as she readjusted her grip on the blade. Her left hand, which was the weaker arm and therefor beneath her right one, moved lower on the handle to just below the pommel. Shaking her head, she brought her haunches low before releasing the pent up tension in her legs. She burst forward at an above human speed, slashing viciously at her opponent's neck with the massive and heavy blade that now glowed with a blinding golden light. Its cutting power was at maximum, and she was prepared to cut through just about anything. She saw how he could shake off an extremely heavy impact, but she wanted to test his durability when it came to such a sharp weapon.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:41 pm

This girl continued to impress Saito.She the fact a mere human was able to hold her own against the Kenpachi is a great feat alone.She seemed a little cocky in her fighting however, putting large amounts of faith in her abilities.She came at him and struck, he blocked with his blade with was just as sharp and managed to hold her assault using the spirit shell around it."Oni-Gari Taka Kiba." he said as the shell began to move over her blade and shoot out at her at this close range.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Grunting, Komori kicked off of the ground and threw herself down toward the hard surface beneath her. The blade she had been wielding shattered into a blast of yellow energy. The green shell slashed through the air above her, causing an emerald light to glow over her for a split second before passing on to its new home at another location. Shoving up with her soft, small hands, she launched herself into the air. Her purple ponytails circled her body as she preformed a roll in the middle of the air, landing several feet to his left in a squatting position. She spun on her comfortably cushioned toes, raising her right hand and opening her palm. Suddenly, a collection of spell circles appeared, shattering and reforming into a new weapon. It was a vicious looking sword. The handle was only about six inches in length, made of a black steel wrapped in black leather. The cross guard was a plain, black steel rectangle, only two inches wider than the blade on each side. The blade itself was about six inches wide, breaking off halfway across into what seemed to be a new blade. The first half of the blade was solid steel, extending to about four feet in length and ending in a massive tip. The other half was built facing the other way, making the blade two-sided. It was riddled with holes, but still seemed to be sturdy. The blade ended at about three feet and ten inches, leaving the other half two inches more steel than it.

Taking up a defensive stance, she poised to parry and counter. Her right hand, holding the blade, was poised in front of her chest at a diagonal angle. Her left hand was held close to her waist, prepared to lash out if it needed to. All of her weight was anchored in her back leg, leaving her front leg ready to snap out and assault her opponent, or preparing her to pounce backward and retreat for higher ground.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Saito watched as the girl changed her weapon for a new one.He also noticed the particular stance she was in, most likely defensive but he was not yet completely sure.This sword must have some defensive capability but what kind he does not know.Saito ran in at her and slide over to her right side slicing up in a direction parallel to her blade while he spun it in his hand to increase the hit zone.Apparently she had an armory at her disposal, the limits and the contents of his was beyond his knowledge he just knew she had some more tricks up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:41 pm

The blade known as Caedo moved like lightning, flashing to the position it needed to be in with the help of a snap of Komori's wrist. The blades clashed, as energy trailed through the veins of Komori and through her hand; pouring into the weapon and increasing both its cutting power and over all density. This was her best weapon against a shinigami, as it put her on equal ground with them as far as weapons went. Her arm shook slightly as she tried to hold the force of the man's blade, before she loosened her weapon's hold on the other blade and dropped down quickly. As she sped toward the ground, her leg would snap out and her body would spin; using her left foot as an axle. She attempted a sweeping kick at the man's legs to get him to jump or fall. Kicking off of the ground as soon as the sweeping motion had finished, she flipped herself into the air and brought the sweeping leg up, preparing to drop-kick her opponent, whether he had chosen to go up or down.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:51 pm

The Girl without a doubt was quite nimble, but what good of a swordsman would he be without some himself.Saito turned on his heel and jumped so his body was parallel to the ground as well as his blade.He had the blade pointed towards Komori's body as he quickly said "Oni-Gari Taka Kiba!" and he shell shot at her while he was jumping though he was now relatively exposed suspended in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Cursing, Funakoshi threw her own weapon forward. As it clashed with the shell, both flew in either direction. As this was happening Funakoshi had brought her hands together to form a diamond-pattern. The world seemed to darken around her as light poured into her hands in the form of golden petals. She was repeating a move that he would not have been able to see very clearly the first time she had preformed it. As soon as the spell circles formed in front of her they ruptured, forming into a massive beam of golden light that sailed toward her opponent. Still in mid-air, the man would have a difficult time getting around the attack, and blocking it would leave him with at least serious injuries. She was confident that she would win this match, even if her move failed. The blade she had thrown now circled through the air, landing with its blade between two cobblestones just a few inches away from her feet. The blade hummed for a few moments after its impact, before turning silent and seeming satisfied with simply glowing brightly in the illuminating presence of her Divinus Judicium.

[[Short]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It looked...lonely...D:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Story RPG :: Sparring Matches/Practice Fights-
Jump to: