Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It looked...lonely...D:

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

It looked...lonely...D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 pm

"Oni-Gari no Sekai!" Saito yelled as he heard the humming. Either way it would be best to stop himself from flying out too far.He managed to grab two of the blades on the ground and used them to block the attack's initial damage but it broke through the reiatsu shells around the blades and the aftershock hit him directly launching him into the walls of his Bankai.He coughed and struggled back up to his feet.He clutched his chest but grabbed four blades and threw them at her simultaneously as he grabbed another two and ran after his blades ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:32 am

As the blades neared her body she kicked up her blade, grabbing it by the cross guard with the toe of her slipper. It shot into the air, and she grabbed it quickly. Like a baton, she spun the blade at a rapid pace. She was able to use this method to block three out of four of his blades, the third cutting deep into her lowest rib. Cursing, she took up an offensive stance. Charging him like a samurai, she moved at her fastest pace, bringing the blade up powerfully toward his chest in an attempt to tear him in half.

[[So short its pathetic]]
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm

As he ran forward he pointed one of his two blades at Komori "Oni-Gari Taka Kiba!" and as the reiatsu shell shot he threw the sword behind it, as it spun recklessly.He jumped up into the air and brought his sword down hard aiming to cleave the girl's head in two.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:21 pm

She chuckled at the move he had chosen. It was blunt, straightforward, and far too predictable. As the shell and blade neared her, so did he. Stopping on a dime, she kicked off backwards and launched herself back the way she had come. Her elbows and knees scraped against the cobblestone, as her landing was far from graceful, but it worked. The man would come down on the ground at the same time that his sword would come flying into the same location. The result would be both embarrassing and hurtful, he would stab or cut himself with his own sword. Not missing a beat, she jumped back up and charged toward the position where he was landing, knocking the shell out of the way as she brought her blade in for a cleaving blow. The blow was at the same basic height that the shell had been, meaning that if he had the same plan as she did in mind, she would just knock the sword away instead of killing him. Either way was a win in her book.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Saito had a frown on his face as he went down blocking the sword flying at him with the sword that remained in his hand.He threw both of those swords at the girl as he grabbed two more from the floor.He started running toward the girl with both blades ready to strike at the sides.He grabbed one blade his mouth as he ran, the hilt in his mouth making him a metaphoric line of death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It looked...lonely...D:   It looked...lonely...D: - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It looked...lonely...D:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Story RPG :: Sparring Matches/Practice Fights-
Jump to: