Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:06 pm

A portal from Las Noches opened up above a beach, A man Walked out hen stood above the town with his hands in his pockets. " Hum this town is weak. I better move on somewhere eles." The man said as he turned around about to step there the gate then stoped. The gates closed, and Shiroi smiled. " I guess there is a strong preasure around here i just felt it, but where is it." Shiroi then starts to sink to the floor and when his foot touched the bleach he just started to walk. Shiroi just walked calmly threw the group walking on the beach. Shiori then felt the Reiatsu growing like he was getting close. He grinned again then stood there in the middle of the beach waiting for whoever it was to show themself.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Komori, who had been traveling the world of a year now and was still not even close to making a scratch in the massive swamp that she called 'evil', now walked about a small fishing town in South America. The town was located right near a beach, and got most of its income through fishing and tourism. Everyone that was within twenty miles of the town would drop by for a moment or so, but this time it seemed someone from much farther away had decided to pay a visit. Komori cringed as she felt the evil aura of a creature she knew far too well flicker into existence on the sandy beach that was this town's biggest attraction. She turned from the store she was in and took off. She would soon end up on the dock made of wood, just twenty feet behind the arrancar.

"Lets move a few miles down the beach, it'll be easier there." She said in a strong, yet almost friendly tone. With that, she turned around and took off, releasing her spiritual pressure as she ran to make sure he would follow and know that she was a much tastier meal than any of the souls he would find if he didn't follow her.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Shiroi said nothing he just turned around and walked. He grinned, and then just closed his eyes. Shiroi was excited. " Who are you lady? Your not a normal human are you." He said Now jogging behind her. " What is your purpose for even making me follow you. Is it to protect these useless beings. Shiroi then Ran his finger across a human cheek cutting it and causeing it to bleed as he ran by. " Sorry i got excited." He said running behind her grinning. Shiroi then stop. " I think this is far enough i see no humans in site but you. So i ask again who are you?" He said as he stood there wating on the mysterious woman to speak.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:48 pm

"I am Funakoshi Komori, The Holy Blade. I wasn't sparing lives, those can be replaced, but I don't want you destroying their biggest form of income." She said in a strong voice, taking quite a few steps back from the man. He was far to chipper considering the situation she was putting him in. It was obvious that she was powerful for a human, and even more obvious that she wanted him dead because of the look in her eyes.

[[This post makes me want to kill myself]]
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Shiroi laughed, the jaw bone mimicing his laughter. " I didnt come her to kill. I just got bored of Las Noches, and thought i come here to scope out my foes. " Shiroi said in a deep voice. In a blink he was standing next to her as he placed his hand over her shoulder. " You smell lovly, and My foes are those who apose me. I hope you dont hate me and wanna fight." Shiroi said in a demonic voice. He walk, back a few steps and then look at the chick getting a strong feeling she wanted to kill him for even touching her.
((Can't think.))
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:12 am

A massive amount of spiritual pressure stopped Shiroi in his tracks, so heavy he couldn't lift his hands from the girl. A garganta had opened several feet above the two.Exodus walked out of the garganta slowly stepping his way down from the air. With every step he made the two could hear the souls of the city near them dying from the very pressence of Exodus.

"Shiroi, my brother and sword. I'm saddened that you didn't stay in Los Noches longer than you did or you would have recieved my orders to you. When I found where you had gotten to I had to come tell you myself." Exodus spoke slowly as he decended toward the two.

"I see you have made a friend as well, I would have thought you would be more entertained with the older ladies than one as youthful as this one. Please tell me your name, if you can speak it." He said in a relaxing tone that would put you to sleep if not for his spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 am

Shiroi smiled and didnt say nothing. Shiroi turned around and looked at Exodus. " Why must you come and spoil my fun, I was trying to see what she was planing to do, I was tempting her to fight with me and now i cant do that. " Shiroi said walking towards Exodus speaking calmly so that only he could hear him. Shiroi Reiatsu was about the same as Exodus when realsed completely, there was a still a gap between there reiatsu. Shiroi then looked at Exodus and back at the girl. " By the way i didnt stay in Las Noches, because It just got bored and i seen all the compotistion and power level's out here." Shiroi, then smiled, as he look at the Hollow king. Shiroi then stood and thought. " Hum, If you going to act this way, We minds will go back to Las Noches. A lady, your name is FunaKoshi right, Hum, Will are fun has ended time for me to go." He said grinning. Shiroi then walked into the sky and as he did Garganta opened up. " Hum..." Shiroi then placed his hands in his pocket and walked threw Garganta, Shiroi then disappeared in Gargant, back in Las Noches where he belong. Shiroi Then went ino the Meeting hall where he sat, and awaitedcalmly fr the other Espada, and the Hollow king known as Exodus to arrive.

~Exit Topic, See ya in Hueco Mundo Exodus.~
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:48 am

"Is he foreign to our language? He doesn't seem to be able to speak it very well.." Komori mumbled to herself. All this time she had been searching for the god, or king, of all evils and here he had just walked out of an achromatic hole in the beautiful cyan sky, killing several people with his existence alone. This, was not good. As much as she wanted to be the one to end this thing's life, there was simply no way she could even with her power level. Just to be able to maneuver she was forced to release her spiritual pressure completely, forcing it to course through her body like blood and reinforce her muscles and organs. Breathing became easier, her chest became less tight, and she was able to lift her head. Her hands pushed out in front of her, as light began to gather from her surroundings. They gathered in the form of golden petals, each breaking off and reforming into lines that formed spell circles in front of her hand. There were eight in total.

Suddenly, the light burst into fragments, and released a massive flash of light that enveloped the entire beach and sky in golden liquid. When the liquid ebbed away and left them alone, Komori was wearing armor. Her blouse had disappeared, leaving the lavender bra she had been wearing underneath there to keep her decent. Her pants had been exchanged for black leather chaps, strapped tight to her legs and equipped with plates of steel to protect her. On her feet were now steel grieves, looking very uncomfortable compared to the former footwear. Suddenly, the lavender cloth of her bra began to expand, forming into an entire top that was soon covered in steel plates. Her shoulders were well protected with domes of steel. The only thing left unprotected was her head.

In her hands was a vicious looking sword. The handle was only about six inches in length, made of a black steel wrapped in black leather. The cross guard was a plain, black steel rectangle, only two inches wider than the blade on each side. The blade itself was about six inches wide, breaking off halfway across into what seemed to be a new blade. The first half of the blade was solid steel, extending to about four feet in length and ending in a massive tip. The other half was built facing the other way, making the blade two-sided. It was riddled with holes, but still seemed to be sturdy. The blade ended at about three feet and ten inches, leaving the other half two inches more steel than it.

She took up a defensive stance with the weapon, knowing that even fully armed she would not be able to win this battle. However, she knew that her god would never forgive her for letting the King run away. They were taught to fight battles, even if the only outcome would be death. No matter what they were not allowed to let evil slip through their fingers unless they had no further control of their body. She still had control, if only minimal control.

"I am Funakoshi Komori, the Holy Blade. Now, what in the hell do you want here? Don't you dare run through that little void like a coward." She said, growling the last bit with all the intimidation she could muster. One had to hand it to her, even in the midst of such a powerful presence she revealed no signs of fear or struggle.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 pm

(OMG, this is the third time I've had to write this)

Exodus chuckled at the girl trying to defend herself. The reiatsu he used warlier was just to get his espada's attention.

"You should be thanking me miss Komori or have you not noticed I just saved your life? My war is with the shinigami, not you. As for my intentions I simply wanted to convince my espada to return home before he did something foolish like kill someone as fair as yourself." He said with the same soothing tone he had used earlier. He stood at the girl a few moments and then turned to leave, sloly walking up to his garganta has he had done earlier. When he reached the top he looked down at her.

"No hollow will come here for a few months, consider it a appology for killing so many with my pressence." He finished. As the last word left his mouth the garganta closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 pm

[[I suppose this topic is closed then. Too lazy to write an exit post]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk   A Walk I_icon_minitime