Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)   A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Saito was leaving the Shinigami academy, having lectured the children a fair amount and was taking a slow calm stroll through the many corridors of the Seireitei.It was around noon and the sky was a calming orange color with the sun's light leaving a faint glow down the corridor he currently walked down.Saito's hair bobbed left and right as he walked and it was actually quite quiet as he walked.It was a peaceful scene and even the Kenpachi could appreciate such natural beauty."I haven't have a nice walk like this for a while..." he had a small smile on his face and was in no rush, he was just enjoying the sights and breeze of his 'hometown'.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)   A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:39 am

The evening was calm, beautiful, and serene. The world was peaceful and it seemed nothing would disturb Kuroda. However, there was an annoying noise coming form the corridor only two rooftops away from where she was sitting and drinking some tea. With each clacking sound of a muscular man walking on wooden sandals, Kuroda flinched. If it weren't for her enhanced hearing she would probably never notice, but it was the fate of the stealthy to hear things they could have lived without. Setting the steaming green tea down on top of the massive tower where she was sitting, she disappeared in a flash. She would appear behind the source of the noise silently, without so much as a thud as she landed. Glaring at the bobbing hair of the source, she cursed in her head. Had to be you didn't it... She thought to herself angrily.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)   A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Saito continued to walk not even having heard her landing.He began to whistle a song, the song was one that he had heard a child and it wasn't the most popular of songs but he personally liked to hear it.He stopped whistling for a moment and just thought aloud [b]"Heh, Kuroda-senpai really is a irritable woman. She repels men more than I do." he laughed at his own joke and kept walking humming now instead of whistling his song like he had been doing beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)   A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 pm

"I repel them because men are pigs and I'm sure they would rather I didn't chop off their genitals." Said Kuroda, suddenly appearing very close to the other captain. Her mouth was right by his ear, her body close to his back and her hands on her waist. She had shunpo'd once more, wanting to make the boy jump. She knew that what he said was true, so she wasn't going to take it as an insult. She repelled men on purpose, she just didn't like them.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)   A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Saito chuckled at her reaction."With your reputation I doubt you could get a man even if you tried. he turned to her with a sure look on his face, grinning slightly at his personal amusement."You know we could make a bet there nee-chan.If you win, I will admit I was wrong and bow to you.If I win then you have to call me 'Glorious Saito-sama'.Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)   A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:15 pm

"A, getting a man is no problem. Slip them some sake and take off your top, they're yours. B, I'm a lesbian. Sorry, Imouto-san, but that deal just doesn't work for me." She said straightening her back and smiling down at the man. Her smile was mostly out of self-amusement. If she knew Saito, nothing would rub him the wrong way more than 'Imouto-san'. The term, meaning "little sister" was probably an insult second only to "worst swordsman ever" in to a macho swordsman like Saito. Then again, she could be wrong. Maybe in his spare time he dressed in drag? It was an odd thought, but an amusing one at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)   A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:21 pm

"Hmph, chickening out? Can't say I blame you there nee-chan." He didn't mind being called little sister as he knew she was just aiming to mess around with him.He kept walking and laughed at a realizion he made that moment.He turned back to Kuroda with a face that was clearly just done laughing [b]"And you shouldn't flirt with Imouto-san. My innocence is golden..." he brushed back his hair in a feminine way just to add to the joke of Kuroda's declared lesbanism and calling him sister.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)   A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:41 pm

"You're about as innocent as I am. But in all seriousness, you shouldn't try playing with the grown ups until your finished with puberty." She shot back jokingly, smiling widely. The boy was no chump with words, if only he were as good with combat as he was with debates. Give him a couple hundred years and he'll be one of the best in his long line. I'm sure of it... She thought, though she would never admit this fact to his face. "Call me when your balls drop." She finished, turning the other way and preparing to shunpo back to her, now undoubtedly cold, tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)   A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Walk To Think (Semi-Open)
Page 1 of 1