Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sanga- PRIVATE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Sanga- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Sanga- PRIVATE   Sanga- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Sanga Arkon

Visual Age: 25

Number: 3

Aspect Of Death: Destruction

Mask fragment location: upper right jaw, looks much like grimmjows but with a cruved carnivore tooth.

Hollow Hole location: dead center of the body

Espada Tatto location: left side of the neck

Appearance:Sanga- PRIVATE Sanga10

very light blue hair that almost looks white, light brown eyes, tan skin,7' 5", weights 250 lbs, very muscular from carrying his huge sword and training all day.Has a huge scar on his chest from where he took on a full cero. Wears the traditional espada uniform withouts sleeves due to the fact he can't put his arms in them to begin with.Avatar+pic for any more details.

Personality: Sanga is a very aggresive person. Much of his hollow nature is shown in his actions. He loves to destroy buildings and fire random ceros, jsut to watch them explode buildings on impact.He doesn't like to listen to others, even his leaders, but will just so he can have some fun.Outside of battle he keeps to himself, seeing himself better than everyone else. The only thing that will get him to talk to you would be to bring up fighting or orders to go and fight.On the battlefield he has a crazy all or nothing attitude simmiliar to kenpatchi zaraki. Seeing injury as nothing and going past his limits with every fight.

Background/RP Sample

Background:Sanga was born into a poor home. All his life he had lived off the land and what he could steal from others. naturally this drew attention to him. At age 15 Sanga had a reasonably high spiritual pressure for a human, bringing the attention of hollows that he could not see. One hollow managed to seperate him from his body. He attempted to fight the creature and in the process broke his soul chain, not knowing the drastic effect it would have on him later. He managed to run away from the hollow after several minutes of fighting for his life. He fell asleep at the base of a nearby tree after he realized he had lost the hollow.
He then awoke to a strange and powerful pain in his chest. His soul chain had devoured itself and he was turned into a hollow, not having the nessesary information on how to become a shinigami.He then walked earth eating soul after soul for 125 years, growing to menos level. He found other menos and followed them the Hueco
mundo. As soon as he arrived he started to eat the other menos around him, gaining their reiatsu with every one he ate. A few years later he reached adjuchas state and arose from the forest of menos to the white desert. He wondered the desert for another 100 years, have countless battles with others suchas himself. Once he had a grip on his true powers he was almost unstoppable and became Vasto Lorde. It was at this stage he decided it was time to remove his mask, somethng he had always heard about but had always decided to wait until he had reached Vasto Lorde State. It didn't take long to remove, infact he didn't feel much while removing it. He thought that it must have been the perfect time.
He had heard of rumors of los Noches but had never really cared much for it, now being an arrancar he decided it nessesary that he went. He wondered another 100 years before he found it, this gave him plenty of time to learn how to use his res. and various types of ceros.When he arrived, the first thing he did was challenge the decima espada for his rank, after learning of thier power. He defeated the man with ease and directly challenged the septima, this he found more of a work out and keep challenging Espada one after the other, wiping out nearly the enitre ranks before arriving at his current position of Segundo.
he fight with the segundo had lasted three days time and he felt he had reached his limit and wasn't stuiped enough to challenge the primera after that fight. He found it hard to believe that there were three more people stronger than him in this world and it angered him. He is constantly traning to obtain the rank of primera, then cero, and finally king.

RP Sample:(from another site im apart of) He didn’t understand it at all, but since his fight with Rin his popularity in fights had increased dramatically. Whether it was because it got so out of control or because of the skill of both fighters was yet to be determined, but rumours about it spread across the entire Gotei Thirtheen. Ever since the requests for a sparring duel had been trickling in like water at a waterfall. It was kind of annoying and most of the time Veron just ignored the requests. Only in a few selected occasion in which he considered the opponents to be either of good fighters or skilful opponents he took the effort to write them a reply. Off course he still denied the fights as constant fighting was just a pain in the ass.

That was still his attitude when he got the message of a certain Tenro Hibachi this morning. At first he wanted to discard the message entirely when he recalled reading about a spectacular fight the other day. Or rather an awful lot of separate fights that were deemed to be quite good. It had been the assignment of someone of the second division and it was done sloppy, but he remembered it particularly well. From all the names Tenro Hibachi had been mentioned more then half of them.

When he realised this he opened his eyes half asses and glared from underneath his eyelids at the message. Apparently this man challenged him into a fight. According to the letter he had to appear in battle uniform at a certain place around six 0’clock. What it said next was rather strange, but it literally said; “don’t forget to bring your pride… all of it!”

Confused Veron read the message three time only to come to the logical decision the man was nuts. Pride isn’t a package that can be bottled and sold, it was something one always has and carries within. Annoyed at the insult that he might not have pride, Veron made mince meat out of the paper and threw the remaining pieces over his head. All he wanted was to enjoy the warm afternoon sun and forget about this whole fighting thing… but he couldn’t. The name Tenro Hibachi just kept occupying his thoughts, the pride thing kept bothering and all in all the whole message was giving him an headache.

In the end he had no other choice but to give in to the letter. Quickly he had ran home and changed into his battle outfit. It was a rather simple piece, containing only of a black spandex pair of paints and the black bandages around his chest. He didn’t even wear sandals or socks when he left his room. Even his mighty looking sword he left behind as he started running over the roofs.

When he arrived at the location of the fight he wiped of a single drop of sweat on his forehead and sucked in a large amount of air as he straightened himself.

“Well here I am Tenro Hibachi. You wanted me and you got me! Let’s see what you got!” Veron shouted pretty hard as he wanted to make sure Tenro would hear him if he was anywhere near. Though he might have denied it Veron was already getting exciting for the upcoming onslaught.

Innate Ability

Name:toque de destrucción

Description: Sanga's hand will glow red when the ability is in effect. At the spot of where he touchs an object his hand print/ fingerprint will remain. when Sanga closes his fist the area will suffer a small explosion, powerful enough to break pottery, fragile objects, and even greatly damage muscle tissue.

Resurreccion Information

Name: el beserker

Release Phrase:"rip apart thier flesh! el beserker!"

Last edited by Sanga on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Sanga- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanga- PRIVATE   Sanga- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 am

It looks good, just two things.

Give more details in appearance.

Explain us better the los titanes grintan -charged and the el cielo encuentra la tierra tech.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Sanga- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanga- PRIVATE   Sanga- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:01 pm

I updated it all, hope its enough, I hate writing appearances when I have a picture,lol
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Sanga- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanga- PRIVATE   Sanga- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:40 pm

seems alright to me just change los titanes gritan to Grito de los Titanes just for grammar purposes.
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Sanga- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanga- PRIVATE   Sanga- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Yeah now it's good, Approved.

And it's a pain I know but if you are going for an elite rank then a picture is not enough. Btw your pic is the most common one I've seen in rps so far.

Anyhow, I decided to rank you as the Quinta, but that's temporary. You will be given a higher rank in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Sanga- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanga- PRIVATE   Sanga- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:48 pm

is it really, damn. I went to yahoo's 23 page anime warriors just to keep away from thatn whats with the hold up on rank?
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Sanga- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanga- PRIVATE   Sanga- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:02 am

Changed my characters appearance, hopefully this one isn't the most common on RP sites like the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanga- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanga- PRIVATE   Sanga- PRIVATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanga- PRIVATE
Page 1 of 1