Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empty(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Tensai sat quietly at a small table,drinking from his cup filled with sake. He drank quietly,looking around for anyone else. The silence was almost torturing,it annoyed him to be in silence most of the time. He liked being around people,and hardly ever wanted quiet. It was only when he was thinking,or feeling down that he wanted to be alone,but Tensai was usually happy and excited. So he never really liked the silence much.

Leaning back in his chair,he took a drink from his glass and emptied it. Tensai reached for the pitcher,and poured himself some more. It was starting to get to him,the quiet. It was so annoyingly quiet that he felt almost like he had a throbbing headache. He dealt with it,but taking yet another sip.

Looking around a second time he called out,"Where might my company be at? Must I suffer this silence? Does nobody here want to have a good time?" Tensai sighed as he sipped again,and sat quietly.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Poor vizard. Couldn't take the silence, silence was part of life. And if you couldn't take it- well lets leave it there. Kawazoe walked into the room where the Vizard was. He had heard the Vizard shout out. It was like he was asking God to send him someone to end the silence. That someone would be Kawazoe. He walked up to the table where the Vizard was sitting, and pulled back the chair in front of the Vizard. "Silence can be a cruel thing, but you just have to deal with it." Kawazoe leaned back in his chair. The front of it lifting off the ground. Of course this was not the right way to sit in it, and it wasn't good for his posture. A image flashed before his eyes, of his father holding a belt in his hands yelling at him to sit up straight. Kawazoe let the chair fall, it clanged on the floor. The sound echoed through the hallways. It didn't seem to end, but then the sound was gone. Kawazoe then realized he hadn't told the Vizard his name. How rude of him. "Where are my manners. My name is Shinichi Kawazoe. But you can called me Kawazoe." Kawazoe gave him a warm smile. He was wearing his normal military uniform, with his sleeves rolled up to his forearm. He clapped both of his hands together, hiding the tattoos on his hands. He hated looking at them because they brought back terrible memories.

Kawazoe hadn't recognized the Vizard yet, even after looking at him for awhile. "You must be new, I've never seen your face before." Let the truth be told, Kawazoe could careless about this Vizard. He just wanted to start some talk with him. See if he could find anything new. Like some say. You learn something every day. Kawazoe smiled at him again. Awaiting a answer, and maybe a name.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Tensai took in the other man's entrance with interest. This guy was definitely someone "special". Not knowing what it was exactly,but Tensai was automatically interested in him.

He heard Kawazoe's name,and his following words. After finishing up his sake,he answered. "I guess I'm new,yes." Leaning onto the table,and putting his hands together as he interlocked his fingers he continued,"Call me Tensai. Nice to meet you.",he said with a careless grin. Tensai always seemed this way:happy-go-lucky and as carefree as possible. The thing was,even at times like this he had his guard up,something that was second nature to him. Even as he sat in a fortress of comrades,drinking sake and conversing with a fellow,he was still completely aware of his surroundings.

"So,what's your story huh? How'd you end up here?",Tensai asked curiously,trying to start a conversation and learn about this guy and how powerful he might be. That was another trait of Tensai's,he liked knowing people's strength and ability levels,even when it was completely unnecessary. He liked to keep an analytical watch on people,so he could know how to work with them or,if need be,against them.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Kawazoe smiled. Wanting to know about someone's past could be dangerous. Very very Dangerous. "I got here like every other Vizard. Left Soul Society, after leaving my mark. Tamed my hollow, and boom here we are." Kawazoe never liked someone who wanted to know everything about everyone. It always got on his nerves, but he wasn't letting it show. Not yet. "Oh and before you ask about my rank. I'm the Angelus Orbis Terrarum." He was one of the stronger Vizards, but there were two above him. Kawazoe pulled his hands off the table, and shoved them in his pockets. Just with the mention of Soul Society brought back memories. He hated thinking about it more than anything in the world. "I'm guessing you want to know my full story. Well I'll tell you." Kawazoe took a deep breath in. Preparing himself for the worst. "I used to be the Captain of the 3rd Division. I was for awhile, until the unthinkable happened. I was used as a test subject, I was a rat. After many test I became what I am now. A Vizard. So that's my story." It wasn't all of it, but Kawazoe had to leave something alone.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:49 pm

When Kawazoe first gave the short summary Tensai was disappointed. Then he continued,and told a little more. Deciding it was best not to push too far,he said,"A test subject,eh? Probably not a memory you like recounting,so I won't ask you to." He sat back in his chair,in a relaxed position.

Then Tensai remembered the other thing he had said,he had been a captain,of the third division no less. "There's something that intrigues me in what you said,you did mention you had been the captain of the third division,correct?" Tensai smiled,and then continued,"I too once captained the same division. I think I'm the most recent except the current,but I've not kept much interest in the Soul Society since leaving so I could be very wrong." It was quite coincidental that he just met another former captain of the third division.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Kawazoe sighed. He hadn't been keeping up with Soul Society, so he could careless about the new captains. "Well I guess I might as well ask you how you got here." Kawazoe smiled at him, a fake smile. Just to get the kid to talk, and that was it. "But I'm not going to ask. You can be as mysterious as you want around me." Kawazoe put his hands behind his head. He would lean back in his chair, but then his father would come into his mind. And there was the fact that Kawazoe was a military man. "I'll tell you a little about my days when I was still alive." Kawazoe wasn't as afraid to talk about his days of Livingston, because he only lost 2 people close to him. And he had plenty of time to forget about them. "Well I was the son of a man that was a high ranking officer in the Military. So I was always moving from place to place. One day my father died in battle. Terrible day. I left my mother and joined the Military. And later died in battle. Wonderful don't you think?" Of course Kawazoe left out some big parts, but he still needed to leave some stuff out. If he told too much something bad could happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Tensai hadn't really ever been mysterious,but didn't like to talk about his past either. It was really more out of laziness,he was cocky sometimes,he always told people,"Who cares what people know about me,I'll still kick their butts!!" but he had grown to become more silent about certain things in his recent years.

Tensai decided to listen,he didn't have much else to do anyway. The military huh? That's interesting...,he thought.

Scratching his head,Tensai spoke,"Sounds like you led an interesting life." He pulled out a cigarette from his carton in his pocket,and lit it. Tensai got much criticism from smoking and drinking,but didn't care. Since he was already dead it wasn't like smoking would harm him much,and drinking never got in his way before. "You seem pretty intelligent,you seem to know that revealing too much information to someone you aren't familiar with enough to trust can be dangerous. Some details are better left unsaid,even to those closest to you." After taking a drag on his cigarette he said,"I get that,more than I used to at least."
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:35 pm

The only thing on Kawazoe's face, was a smile. A fake smile. For some reason Kawazoe felt like he was being looked down by this Vizard. That angered him, but that couldn't be seen on his face. "Interesting life? Far from it. It was only full of death." Kawazoe pulled his hands out of his pockets. Holding them up, showing the Tattoos. "These are my best memories. And I will never forget them." Kawazoe was starting to share a little too much. So that would be the last thing he would say. "You look pretty young, you must not have been a Vizard for long. But my eyes can lie to me." His eyes often did lie to him, and that was something he hated a lot. "Let me ask you one question that I expect you to answer. And think about this, don't just yell out something." Kawazoe smiled, this time a real smile. "Do you want to destory Soul Society, for what they did to you and me. So do you want revenge?" This was a serious question, and Kawazoe wanted a serious answer. And if the Vizard said no, then it would be over. For good, unless other vizards would run and attack without thinking. It had been awhile since Kawazoe had been in war. But one of the first things he learned was to think before you act. Something parents told to their children. And thinking could really really help in war.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Tensai couldn't help but shake the feeling that this guy's face wasn't completely revealing his emotions,or maybe not at all. Ignoring the factor,as it wasn't that important,he continued listening as he spoke. Well he's right it was full of death,but death is interesting. In no way good,but interesting to hear about none the less.,he thought.

Then there was a question,the words almost made Tensai jump. Do you want to destroy Soul Society,for what they did to you and me. One word left a grand impression,revenge.

Tensai took a drag on his cigarette,and then answered with,"Do I want revenge. I guess I've been thinking this over for a while now." Taking a second he then gathered up what to say. "What Soul Society has done to our kind is not at all humane,they see us as Hollows,which is true enough,however we are also people just like them. They ignore that last factor,and instead look at us as if we are monsters. This is not right at all. All the same,revenge is not pretty. Revenge only gives way to more and more hatred,which is what we want to stop is hatred from them. Do I want revenge? I don't really know."
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Kawazoe sighed. He was about to throw up from this kids words. "Now listen here. Revenge makes the world go round. Everyone wants it, even you." This wasn't the answer Kawazoe had wanted. This kid was giving him all this peace crap. Or that's what Kawazoe got from it. "Now you seem like a kind young man. So if you want peace lives have to be taken, and lost. Now the Arrancar are probably going to try to destory Soul Society. I think they know how to get peace, unless they are going to enslave everyone. Which could happen, but they know the 'art of war.' And maybe you should think about all the pain the Shinigami have caused you." Kawazoe gave him a little smile. He knew all to well what war was like. He had tasted it. He had seen it. In fact War was like a brother to him. Kawazoe was thinking of standing up and leaving the kid to think. And giving him the silence again. But no. Kawazoe wasn't a cruel man, but he could change with a snap of his fingers. He put his hands back in his pockets. He wasn't finished talking to this Kid. He needed to teach him a lesson that he would never forget. "Hatred? Come on kid as long as there is a person that wants Revenge there will be Hatred. Now I could understand how you wouldn't like it, but sometime you just have to stand up and walk right by. So forget about hatred, and think about Revenge. If you have never tasted it before than you need to." Peace was something that could never come. It was impossible. Just impossible.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Tensai shook his head. "If I ever do fight against Soul Society,it won't be out of revenge. I'll fight them,because I want to show them that they aren't the big shots anymore. The day they fall to us,I will celebrate not out of revenge,but because they won't bring anymore harm to our kind.",as he finished he knew full well this guy was different than he was.

There were always people different. "
Revenge is no good. Not in my book. Lives will have to be taken for peace,yes,but not vengeful killing. Revenge brings more and more revenge,it's just a stupid cycle of senseless killing. Although it's all really my opinion,huh? And besides,I can tell just by this one conversation we've had that you and I are very different. It's no reason to come to blows between us,but we aren't exactly the same kinda person." Then Tensai thought it was a good idea to add,"It's not your fault,hell no. It's all that you've been through,things a man endures can define his personality. I've had some rough times,but compared to what I've heard about you,it's nothing. I guess you just turned out unlucky,and it's made you feel and think this way."

"But,hey,I talk like I got it all figured out. That's far from the truth,everything stated has been purely opinion. Both sides.",he finished.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Kawazoe closed his eyes, taking in everything. "Well I guess that's your final answer." Kawazoe sighed. He was expecting a little more out of this kid. But you can't always get what you want. "Have you ever experienced war before? Your only weapon is a sword, and you are facing a army. Now you could just run away, or you could fight. But you're alone. I want you to think about what you would do if you were that swordsman facing a army. I already know what I would do. Fight until I died. Go down fighting. Something I live by." Kawazoe wanted to get a reaction from this kid. If not now. He had other ways. He opened his eyes, and smiled. "Revenge might be a cycle, and it will never end. So don't try to end it." Kawazoe smiled again. It would add to his words. Giving them a taste. It might not be a good taste, but still a taste. "You're honest. It's a good thing to have. I know I don't have it, and I don't want it." This was true, being honest to someone was as dangerous as telling them too much of your history.

Kawazoe took a breath in. "While you're thinking I'm going to tell you a story. When I was the Captain of the 3rd Division after becoming a Vizard I was enraged. I wanted to destory everything. Kill people. I did in the end, but it wasn't pretty. I went to my Barracks and destroyed it, out of anger. I never regretted it. And I never will. I gave Soul Society a taste of the Vizard Army. With one building gone. Strange don't you think?" Kawazoe wasn't expecting a answer. He was wanting this kid to think. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Tensai listened,respectfully. He wasn't sure how the man expected him to react,but it hardly mattered. This is all pointless. I understand he's got his own opinion and all,but it won't change mine. I know who I am...what I am...and where I intend to go. I know I don't have everything figured out,and that I'm not the wisest person in the world,but I stick by my code.,he thought.

Tensai looked at Kawazoe,trying to see through his face,into his mind. It wasn't very much possible,but he tried none the less. "Well,if your done for the moment,may I address what you asked me before? About what I'd do in that situation you gave? I'll tell you what I'd do,I'd fight,I'd survive,and I'd kill them if necessary. I know that sometimes I've got to kill,but I will only do it to protect things that are important to me. I know what you think about me. You think I'm naive,and that I'm childish,immature,completely unaware of what life is like. That's all untrue,I know what life is like,how brutal it can be. I'm not quite as young as I look after all. And to be completely honest...",he sighed before setting his eyes upon Kawazoe's,"I couldn't care less about your opinion of me."
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Kawazoe started to laugh. A sick laugh. One that would make someone be afraid. "Pulling off the tough guy act. Well to you I may appear to be a mid twenty year old. But in truth I'm over 2000." Age never caught up to Kawazoe. Or any other Shinigami. Kawazoe pulled his hands out of his pockets, and put one of his hands in his boot. He pulled out a small knife. Kawazoe smiled, and plunged into the table. He removed his hand, to have the knife firmly in the table. "Now enough of this pointless chat. I have the choice here now. I could fight you, and that would be that. Or I could pull it out and go on with my life. Change my mind or the fight begins." His eyes were now full of anger. A anger that had to be ended through fights. That was what he was taught.

[Short.]
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Tensai almost flinched,but kept cool. He looked at this person in front of him,and wished he hadn't been begging for company. Not out of fear,just that this turned out to be a hassle,and might end up bloody.

"I should've seen this coming,the guy who chants on and on about hate and war and how you've gotta accept it. Big surprise he's about to attack me. I'd love to change your mind,but that's looking impossible. So..." Tensai jumped out of his chair,and landing about ten feet from the table. He drew his Zanpaku-to and gazed at Kawazoe with seriousness.

Tensai sighed and asked,"Are you sure you wanna go through with this. If you do,I just might have to kill you. It's your last chance to stop this." Tensai gripped his Zanpaku-to tightly,ready for the attack that would almost positively come.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Kawazoe smiled. He raised his Spiritual Pressure. Grabbing his knife and pulling. The table that he used to rest on was now destroyed. He leaned down and pulled out his other knife, he pointed both of them backwards ready for a fight. "I'm not saying you have to accept war, but it's part of life. And it will never leave you. And as for hatred. I hate nothing more than a kid like you." Kawazoe gripped his knives, raising his Spiritual Pressure enough to make a weak Shinigami cower to the ground. "Kill me? You don't have enough power." Kawazoe kind of chuckled at this. Killing was something he rarely did. "I'll give you the first move trash." Kawazoe gave him a smile, and got into a defensive stance. One arm at his back, the other arm stretched out in front of him. Kawazoe flash stepped a couple feet away from the kid. "I'll even come to you." He smiled again. Taunting the kid, wanting to make him angry and attack without thinking. Once that happened Kawazoe could find a opening, and end the battle.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Tensai laughed and said,"You think I'm a fool? I'm not gonna fall for your worthless taunts,and by the way. Underestimating me,is not a smart move."

Tensai shouted loudly,his voice echoed around the room,"Bring the apocalypse,RaitoKuro!!" His blade transformed into it's Shikai,a double-bladed sword. He jumped toward Kawazoe and shouted,"Kuro Hari!!" Sending many small needles at him. Tensai then launched his attack that would hit after the Kuro Hari attack,aiming for Kawazoe's head.

(Yikes,really short,but I'm pressed for time so it was this or nothing)
(Kuro Hari's description in the spoiler)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Kawazoe jumped back at the attack. A couple of needles wedged themselves into his right foot, but nothing else. Now the kid was coming at Kawazoe. He made his daggers form a X over his head. It blocked the blade, and Kawazoe parried it off. "You're already getting reckless. You don't have a plan or anything." Kawazoe smiled, and flash stepped behind the kid. He sent both of his knives at the kids neck. If they hit it would be a quick battle. And the kid would be left dead. If it didn't there was always another chance. But when that chance would come, no one knew.

[SHORT]
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Tensai took little time in realizing where his adversary had vanished off to,he then blocked the daggers and said,"I'm going to finish this quickly!" He moved his hand in front of his face as dark energy formed around it. He pulled his hand down,and his mask appeared on his face.

"Call it recklessness,I call it developing a plan as I attack.",he said in response to Kawazoe's earlier statement. Then he shouted,"Here it comes, my Sattou no Ashi!!"

Tensai used Sattou no Ashi's temporarily available speed boost to almost instantaneously appear behind Kawazoe. Then he took his Zanpaku-to and swung the Raito edge directly for Kawazoe's back. He's right though,it is rather reckless to attack with no plan at all. Oh well,I'll still give it all I've got plan or not!!,he thought.

(Sattou no Ashi's description in the spoiler)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:27 pm

At first it seemed this kid was a fool, and now it seemed he was a reckless fool. Kawazoe could see good and well where the kid was going. Due to the trail of Shadow trail. Kawazoe spun around, blocking the sword with the dagger in his right hand. But he didn't have the strength so it dropped from his hands, and Kawazoe fell back. He stood back up quickly, dusting his pants with his free hand. "If you want to end this you will need Ban Kai. So go head." He gave the kid a slight smile. Now with one knife he was in trouble. Kawazoe needed to form a new plan, and fast. A smile formed across his face, a very strange smile. With a hint of evil. "Is that the best you can do with your mask on. Seems like you need some more training." Of course Kawazoe never gave up easily. He was still planning on Taunting the kid, until the kid lost control. "Did you just become a Vizard or something. I've never felt such a weak Spiritual Pressure. Unless you're hiding it, it's weak. But I'm sure you already know that." Kawazoe winked at the kid, just to add on to the taunt. Kawazoe got himself into a defensive position. His left hand in front of him, ready to block.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:22 am

Tensai smiled. "Taunting me is pointless,and underestimating me is a mistake." He laughed loudly,and smiled wider still. "You wanna see my Bankai? Alright let's go!!"

Tensai held Raito Kuro out in front of him,and called out,"BANKAI!!" He then held two separate double-bladed swords,both of which immediately became surrounded in dark or light energy. Shiro Raito Bakudan!!,he thought sending a white bomb of light at Kawazoe.

Now Shrio Raito Bakudan is not as fast as I'd like,so... Black cero-like energy surrounded both of his palms after stabbing his swords into the ground. Nikui Bakuha!! Tensai fired his cero-like attack to give Shrio Raito Bakudan an extra boost of speed,and even more explosive power. Then he pulled out his swords and waited for the attack to hit,but readied a guard just in case.

(Both descriptions in the spoiler)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:35 pm

"Shit-" Was the only thing Kawazoe could get out, before the blast reached him. The destructive power destroyed the wall Kawazoe had been standing behind, and everything else in its way. In a instant Kawazoe appeared beside the kid. His dagger pressed up against the kids neck. The only way Kawazoe had made it out, was with his mask. He used his new speed to get out before he was blown to bits. Now he was standing beside the kid, with a smile on his face. "You move one muscle and I will end you." Kawazoe was dead serious. He had no problem killing another Vizard, especially a annoying one. "I really didn't expect you to resort to Ban Kai. And you say you used to Captain my Division. It seems the Captains after me were a bunch of weak cowards." Kawazoe gave a little chuckle just to make the kid angry. "If that's all you can do with your Ban Kai then you might as well give up. Oh and if you think I only get speed with my mask, you're in for a surprise." His skin had changed from a pale white, to a dark grey. His skin now was like a Heirro. Able to block swords without any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Tensai felt like laughing at this guy's taunts. "You really are a psycho huh? Trying to kill me over something I said,and we're supposed to be on the same team. Pretty damn psycho,whatever go ahead try and kill me.",Tensai finished the last part as he used his speed boost from Sattou no Ashi to escape from close range.

"You're not the only one with speed here." Then he rushed towards him,preparing the Kuro Kasui . Since he was moving at such excellent speed,the energy surrounding his blade was unable to be seen. Then he halted no less than five feet from his opponent,and fired the blade into the ground,sending spikes out after him.

Then,knowing this guy was a tricky opponent,he rushed around behind him and slashed at his back as well. "Take this,HYA!!",he shouted as he swung his Zanpaku-to in alignment with the dark spikes rushing towards his foe from below.

Kruo Kasui
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Everything was coming at Kawazoe at once. Of course he could just flash step out of the way, but he thought he would have a little fun. He let everything hit him. The spikes hit his front, and then the blade. The grey skin seemed to shatter off his body, and under it was a torn shirt and pale skin. This happened because the spikes hit him, but the blade did nothing to him. And he was left without any wounds. Kawazoe turned around, and smiled at the kid. Of course the kid would see what he had done to him, but he should be proud. No damage was done to Kawazoe. "Psycho? Me? HA! I'm on no ones team. I work alone, and I consider you a enemy. So back down and you won't get hurt." Kawazoe was dead serious that if the kid did not back down, he would end him. But Kawazoe wasn't a patient man in a fight. He flash stepped behind the kid, pressing both daggers against the kid neck. There was no means of getting away. The kid would just end up slitting his own throat. And Kawazoe could say it was a act of suicide. It was in a way, but Kawazoe would be held responsible. "Now you should have just apologized and we wouldn't be in this mess. War has made me very insecure, and when someone tells me something they don't know. It just makes me angry." Kawazoe took a breath in, and pulled the blades away from the kid. In a slitting monition. It would kill the kid unless you could find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:12 pm

as the blades were pulled from Tensai's neck a messenger appeared between the two, sending them both tumbling backwards. As the mass of smoke in which he appeared swirled violently before being dispelled into the air he eyes the two men. "we have a Meeting to attend! it is of the highest importance.. failure to report could result and demotion or expulsion. its located at the Central Meeting hall!"as the scroll rolled back into its relaxed state the Messenger gave a bow to each of the men before leaving out of the tavern in a plume of dust, the only thing other then that marking his departure was the tavern doors swinging violently on its hinges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty(Open)   Empty(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next