Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynado V Sanga for Tercera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

Reynado V Sanga for Tercera Empty
PostSubject: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Reynado stood completely still. His eyes were closed but no one could tell unless they pulled the black cloth covering the left side of his face off or peered directly into the face of his mask. Of course Reynado had a reason to be here instead of just meditating with his eyes closed. He was here for the rank of Tercero Espada. Currently head by Sanga an Espada that Reynado hadn't really got along with last time they met up.

Reynado touched the hilt of his blade and his eyes shot open. Still if anyone saw they wouldn't be able to see his eyes unless they were incredibly close to him. His muscles flexed and he let his spiritual pressure flare brining down a small column that he had focused it on.

Reynado then appeared to dissapear which was a result of his Sonido and when he was next seen his back was to the falling column. It burst into hundreds of pieces and Reynado was holding one on his hand. He had preformed Sondio while the column was falling and then with his hands had punched the column so many times it broke apart into hundreds of pieces and one had been grabbed by Reynado and being held in his hand.

When the column pieces fully fell and hit the ground Reynado released his small piece of the column. He personally hoped he wouldn't have to waste the time required to gain the position and toy with the Tercero Espada. Personally he hoped that he would resign from his position and acknowledge that Reynado was much stronger than him and just let it go as it goes and become Quinto or perhaps due to the technicality this battle was being fought on Cuarto.

Reynado remembered what happened last time he met him. At the moment reynado touched his blade did Sanga notice him there. He felt like taunting the man and tapped at his "3" on the side of his neck signifying he was better than him. He Then made his way over to puru and handed her a bag as he sat down on the table letting his blood drip on the floor. That was what happened last time. Reynado's blood boiled. That idiot would pay for that mistake with his rank and his pride today.

Reynado wasn't going to tire himself out on simple tasks like breaking down columns in a training dojo but now it was time for him to examine his surroundings. Sometimes the immediate area surrounding the combatants could change the battle. A good cieling collapsing on the head of one could turn the tide enough for an underdog with brain to beat the brute muscle head who ignored the falling cieling until he got hit and tried to stumble a victory out with an injured head and no way to heal it. However Espada could heal well so the room would have to do much more than a little child play with a falling cieling in a training dojo.

Reynado closed his eyes one final time remembering what he last said to the Tercero Espada. "Your lucky that killing you would be an act against all Espada. Otherwise I swear you would be so far underground by now that there would be nothing left. Your to weak in your current state anyways It wouldnt even be a fight." However when a position was challenged the battle could go with as much brute force as possible. So Reynado had nothing to worry about as far as accidently or not so accidently killing the Tercero in this battle.

Reynado eyed the room looking at everything he could see. There were now about 119 columns holding the place up. It could probably take the destruction of columns until there were about 20 left. If there was 20 then it would probably begin to crack and a few minutes later the cieling would fall if there was truly only 20 columns left. otherwise it was a huge room with 10 hallways going out in each directiong held up with Gate like upper arch's. These hallways continued for about 20 meters to more rooms like this one probably also held up by 120 columns. It would be unfortunate if Las Noches bore a brunt to the attacks that went on while this place was under the battle pressure.

Reynado planned on making the battle fast however the Tercero may survive and end up lasting more than 1 minute. That would be lucky of him though because Reynado was an expert fighter and he made expert moves in combat that usually involved killing the other combatant quickly with using only his Hierro and his fists. Someone could use one's Hierro punch to dispell a punch much stronger than there own and block it successfully while plant a kick through anothers Hieroo and maybe a good Cero blast to the face from close range would work to.

Reynado preformed Sonido once again and ran around the room getting a feel for how large it was. About 50 meters in every direction with columns everywhere. However research showed that the tercero Sanga would easily be able to punch through one which could be used to Reynado's advantage if it could go along as it went. A very childish prank could break Sanga's arm if he tried to fool Reynado with punching through a column as solid as those in this room.

However for now Reynado raised his hand and index finger and middle finger into the air. he closed his eyes and a light invisible barrier of spiritual pressure came around Reynado. It can be used as a defensive and offensive manuever. Reynado thought to himself and remembering all the training with his powers and Ressureccion he went through during his battles with the other Espada and all the Shinigami he had personally killed as well as his battle with the most powerful opponent yet. The Bounto.

Finally Reynado fired a Cero at a column which burst through it like it was nothing and destroyed the column. It was an easy way through the columns which would be used to Reynado's advantage. However Reynado noted that there was nothing left of it as he blasted his way through the column the Cero didn't continue past it. It was strong enough to stop a Cero at the cost of it. Much like a man standing in the way of a bullet. The man would die but the bullet would stop.

A spiritual pressure was finally sensed coming at him from the side. Reynado turned to face it. The only person who would come through here at all was Sanga. So knowing that Sanga's Hierro was weaker than his Reynado began to attack. He fired a single Cero down the hallway at the man and it was a direct on target blast. Reynado then held his other hand completely still and a spiritual energy began to come around it. This may finish the battle before it even began...
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:14 pm

(sorry but I would be on too long, ive been grounded and only get a little while before family comes home and i act like i haven't done anything,lol)

A gran ray cero was fired back at reynado from the shadows. Sanga's figured stepped out from them as well with a angered look on his face. He knew how reynado would fight. He had been present at many of his fights for his current ranks. The man was very similiar to himself.The two had both started from nothing and worked their way up the ranks, making this fight something of interest and made Sanga wonder why he had choice a place so well known to Sanga in the first place.

"You come at me from shadows? Hardly a appropriate way to start of fight for an upper rank of the Espada. I remember the first time I saw you. Lonliness was it?" Sanga went as he walked forward. He had been preparing for this for some time knowing how reynado was so he had a good idea of how he would kill the man. Sanga had no reason to let him live, losing a rank fight amoungst the espada that you started was a fate worst then death.

He already had his blade in his hand knowing quite well going at it hand to hand would only hurt him in te long run. He assumed reynado underestimated him as a clumsy stuiped man judging by his actions outside of battle and especially since the last time they had meet.

"So, no words as usual?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Reynado felt the spiritual pressure of his opponent and smiled. His blade was not his strongest wayt to battle so he clenched his fists as the gran rey cero came at him. As soon as it got to him he backhanded the blast with all the power of his incredibly defensivly strong hand. It blasted through a couple of columns and stopped there. Reynado carefully noted there were still 117 columns left and still about 93 away from it collapsing in on them.

Reynado stood completely still. His eyes didn't move but locked on Sanga. He fought in a somewhat similar style to Reynado himself so he would be all the easier and all the harder at the same time. Reynado was sure that Sanga had figured out the same conclusion. Two men who had fought from the bottom of the ranks to the top of the ranks without stopping the whole way.

Reynado had to fight him now because it was the next step up. reynado had vowed to never be an even Espada rank for reason he kept personal. This man looked a lot stronger physically than he was. He had unsheathed his blade because he figured it would help him the most if he fought me with his blade. Reynado noted that, that was a move that most wouldn't even consider. He had some talent after all. That and he had watched so many of Reynado's battles.

However still it wasn't Reynado style to phsych the opponent up before the battle started. SO he simply kept his right arm down and kept gathering his spiritual energy. He couldn't use that arm for a little bit longer. But he had his Innate ability activated giving him the advantage for the moment. So Reynado simply moved his face towards him and fired a Cero out of his mouth at him.

This battle wouldn't be done until he went into his ressureccion and at that point Reynado would act accordingly and activate whatever level he had to go at to defeat Sanga. This battle was either his moving up fight or the last battle he would ever fight in in this life. He would either fade away into nothingness or kill this man. No way out of this. Even suicide was a way out that looked better and would work with him better than losing a rank challenge.

Reynado however simply stood there thinking through all the possibilities and thinking about how he would go about fighting them an if he attacked before Reynado had fininshed his little charge up move. It didn't matter however because Reynado would win either way and so he almost chuckled out loud because of how much he had underestimated his opponent and at how much more fun the battle would be than he at first thought.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Sanga was wondering something. Twice now reynado had fired a cero at him. He sonidoed several feet to the left of him, letting the cero fly past where he used to stand.If the man fired another cero, Sanga would start suspecting something was up.Sanga then fired two bala at the man to see his reaction, in truth Sanga prefered bala's, it was true that they were half as strong as a cero but they were alot fast and much harder to advert than his gran rey, which he had to say, wasn't nearly the best of the espada. He had never really liked using it and it wasn't much stronger than his normal cero because of it. He also keep in mind that reynado had the strongest hierro out of the espada and Sanga was he conterpart having the strongest attack power. He knew that the difference would even out so he didn't take much into account for this fight.Then Sanga sonidoed back to facing reynado after the cero cleared way, knowing full well to keep him in his line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Reynado watched carefully. This man liked to dodge more than he liked to block. That was something crucial about how people acted in battle. Dodging had its advantages but its a lot easier to trap a dodger than it is to trap a blocker. Defense was completely different than speed. So this man had the strongest physical power but he didn't use the power at all. That was a shame because that took out an advantage that the man had over Reynado.

Reynado didn't even face the bala he just waited until they were right about to him and punched at them one right after the other quickly using Sonido like speed causing them both to fizzle out and smoke there remnants away on his fist. Reynado then put his fist back at his side. Reynado's right arm however was still at his side and had not moved. The spiritual pressure still added to it and Reynado almost smiled underneath his mask.

"He is testing me from a distance. An inaccuarate testing system if I were to say so. Still the only way that he even has a hope of hurting me is if he uses all of his power and comes to kill me using all the advantages that he possesses and preformed his Ressureccioon. At that point I will respond accordingly and the battle will actually begin. Reynado thought to himself staring acros the way at the now back Espada.

The Cero took out another column leaving only 116 columns left and only 94 still holding the cieling up. It was a shame that the room was so indurable and so Reynado had to be smart and in accordance to that. however this round Reynado decided not to attack but to stand completely still with his innate ability activated and his arm full of spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:24 pm

(I'm doing this from an iPod right now)

Sanga wondered why he stood still. He also wondered why he wasn't looking directly at the man, something Sanga knew that he would never do.he turnedback to see what exactly happened to the pillar.he then looked at his surroundings and saw a few more broken ones as well. He then quickly pieced the two together.he then shook his head at reynado. "I knew you had a reason for picking a place like this for a battle.well played I must say but know that I know the reason for you using the ceros it's time to get this fight started."

Santa then sonidoed across reynados left side with both hands on his massive blade. He had keep note on how he hadn't used the other hand yet. Sangas slashs were one of his strongest attacks n even with reynados hierro he would have to block the attack with his blade,evade, or loss a lot of blood early on in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Reynado waited once again just standing there with his right arm down. Finally the man spoke and said. "I knew you had a reason for picking a place like this for a battle.well played I must say but know that I know the reason for you using the ceros it's time to get this fight started." Reynado knew something was coming so he got ready. The next thing he knew Sanga was attacking him.

Perfect Reynado thought to himself as he moved in a ducking motion underneath the incoming slash. He didn't want to draw his blade. He then lunged up as the slash was finishing using his Sonido to increase the speed. He rushed up as fast as he could and fired his special Cero at the chest of Sanga as soon as he got to where he was as close to touching him as he could be.

Reynado watched as the blast left his right hand. The backlash swooped back overtaking his balance and making him stumble back but the shot went out and Reynado was shot back in a ducking/sitting positon so he would be safe from the hit. It would take out the entire room and everything in front of him for a long long way. Plus it was fired right into Sanga's gut. Not even Reynado with his hardest Hierro could survive that hit.

Step 1. Enclose the Tercero in a close quarters fighting room for the purposes of making him think I was trying to bring the cieling down on him. Step 2. Make the Tercero realize this so that he would be stuck in the room and fighting and think that he caught my trap. Step 3. Charge my Special Cero blast while the Tercero attacked from long range relying on my hardest Hierro to take the damage for me until I was ready. Step 4. When the Tercero attacks blow him to bits with the charged special Cero and then leave the are.

Reynado stood watching the smoke as it blew away. The cieling was falling due to the blast that was fired. So he had to get out. He jumped up and then he slammed his fist into the wall next to him and walked out into the white sand dessert as the whole room collapsed. If the Tercero survived the blast he would be buried under a room of rubble and be crushed without the protection of a super Hierro and the ability to destroy some of the incoming debris. This probably was the end of the fight already.

Name: Abisales gran destrucción Cero
State: Both
Description: A giant Cero blast that requires a lot of preparation and spiritual pressure gathering. However when the blast comes out it covers about 2 football fields wide of range and about 75 meters long in range. However this will leave Reynado's right arm in a weakened state for 25 posts or until the next battle or topic is made.
Cooldown: 25 posts
Preparation: 3 posts

Last edited by Reynado on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:38 pm

(I only slashed once,not twice. It was also across the chest meaning I was in motion and not staitionary. With this said it changes the circumstances a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 pm

[many apologizes I edited it]
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Santa saw the charged cero only moments before it made contact.his only option was to sonido and it in itself wasn't fast enough.as the blast famed out to cover it's huge radius it high the majority of his side and sent him flying in the opposite direction and having his left arm being hit by the huge cero as well.he slamed into a piliar gripping his side as he felt his blood pour out of it. Then he noticed the ceiling starting to come down. At this point he gripped his blade.

"rip their flesh el beseker!" he cried,releasing his res. He used his reiatsu waves to cut a path to a wall an broke out into the white desert looking at reynado with his glowing red eyes from beneath the helm of a mask. This fight wasn't over yet. Santa wouldnt be killed so easy after coming this far and was damn sure it wouldn't be by a cero.

He started charging his axe as he ran toward reynado now,gathering power for a deadly strike.he wondered how the espada would act to his survival and concluded that he would be annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Reynado watched as a Reiatsu blast fired away taking out the incoming cieling from Sanga's pathway after he released his Ressureccion. He was badly hut and his left arm was pretty messed up. It looked like he just got hit by a freaking train. Anyways Reynado stood completely still as Sanga rushed at him. Reynado simply stood there staring at him. After preforming a strange ritual that he began as soon as Sanga escaped the falling building.

Reynado raised his hand into the air and extended his middle and index finger and closed his eyes for a second. The light Reiatsu around Reynado dissapeared and reformed around Sanga. It was not harmful just a box that would be unnoticable by people of his Power. Reynado just simply let his right arm hang as Spiritual pressure still gathered around in his palm.

Reynado eyed the giant axe in Sanga's hand. He obviously didn't want to lose this fight so he was attacking now with everything that he had. That was good excellent in fact. Now the real fight would begin after he had taken such severe damage from the Cero attack fired at him earlier. His whole left side would have a hard time moving and pain him just to move it. So attacks from that side would pain him to block and moving to the left or using the left side as a dominant half even for a moment would cause him pain probably causing hesitation as well.

However he was an Espada and so he would attack until he was dead and had nothing left in him or until every bone in his body was broken. So Reynado had to do just that. Break every bone in his body because the Espada needed a raw power force like this to continue the war against the shinigami. Reynado simply watched as Sanga got closer and closer until finally he arrived at Reynado.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Santa swung his axe to release a huge wave of reiatsu only to have it nullified by reynados image ability.Sanga had seen it done before but had never known it's mechanics. He quickly recovered from the loss n swung the blade in the opposite direction but with a weaker wave being released but still very powerful. His increased muscle mass had stopped the bleeding but it still hurt like he'll to swing the axe, something he had to say he was used to.he then sonidoed behind reynado a good ten feet and fired a cero at him from one hand while his other guided his axe across his body sending another wave following the cero.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Reynado closed his eyes and felt the spiritual pressure. Sometimes it was easier to fight with your eyes closed because then you sensed instead of seeing. Afterwards when the first attack missed Reynado oppened his eyes again. His right arm had to be kept still while he charged so he just simply had to use his other arm. The first swing from the axe came from the front which Reynado used Sonido to move from the Reiatsu wave that came from it.

After that attack Sanga dissapeared from frontal and pereferal vision meaning that he was behind Reynado. Reynado spun around and saw the blast and Cero coming at him. There was not enough space between them to deflect the Cero without taking a hit from the following wave. So Reynado continued his Sonido and simply rushed forward bashing the Cero with his Hierro and firing a Cero forward to blast a hole through the wave of Reiatsu with his Cero. Afterwards Reynado fired a Cero into the air taking the charge out of his arm.

Reynado once again just stood completely still staring at Sanga. He was hurt badly and Reynado could have pressed the attack and took advantage of his left arm being weakened. However that was not part of Reynado's plan and he himself would be weakened in close combat with the strongest physically Espada. Reynado would not want to be in that position. Step 1. Reynado thought to himself as he just stood there staring at Sanga.

Last edited by Reynado on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Sanga stood still after the last attack. If he keep this up then he would become tired ontop of the pain that was hard to handle as it was.instead he started charging his axe t
For his maximum attack. An attack so strong it was known for disintigrating the quinta espada when he took the mans rank so long ago. He stood staring at reynado as he did, waiting for the man to strike. In all honesty they were in the same boat, each had pretty much lost an arm In battle.he wondered what he must be planning.the man was known for such things as sanga was known for improvising, something he knew would probably get him killed in this battle. The sad part was he knew if one of his strikes didn't land soon he would be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:02 am

Reynado watched the man stnad still. This is the end then. His axe was gaining spiritual pressure but he was injured another great attack hitting him would be a destructive force. So using the Cero he blasted into the sky in the last attack that Sanga had tried came through for him. Reynado stood still and put his hand in the air again. A light Reiatsu formed around him as the Cero's began to rain down. It seemed like only a few a first being focused at where Sanga was blindly going to be.

All the sudden it appeared that hundreds if not thousands of Cero were falling from the sky directly on Sanga and around him. Not all were real but the real ones that were falling were falling directly on Sanga as he stood there. Each milisecond another 2 to 5 Cero would slam down from the sky at him and in the area right around him up to about 20 meters away so even his Sonido wouldn't get him fully out of the way. The Cero would keep coming in that way even if he moved. Also the pshycological stress from seeing about 100 Cero hit you every milisecond. It would be a horrible position.

Reynado then did a backflip away for he was a just a little to close. However probably before Sanga charged up his axe he would be destroyed by the incoming Cero from the sky and there would be nothing left of his body except for the axe that would slide out to Reynado's feet if the attacks went through as they were supposed to.

Last edited by Reynado on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:06 am

(I never ran.)
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:21 am

Sanga knew it was the end so in a despeite attempt to go out fighting like he always had he swung the axe with everything he had and released the a wave of reiatsu so large that it was near the equivilent to the cero reynado used on him earlier.satisfied with the blast he raised his axe in the air and embraced the cero giving a war cry as it hit. He always wanted it to end like that.

(short cuz I died)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynado V Sanga for Tercera   Reynado V Sanga for Tercera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reynado V Sanga for Tercera
Page 1 of 1