Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North America is History... (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

North America is History... (open) Empty
PostSubject: North America is History... (open)   North America is History... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

I was a usual and calm day in North America. Inocent souls were beeing chased by some stupid hollows and they were chased by some idiotic shinigami. In some mauntain region the sky split apart and a black hole formed with a zipper noise. When the hole oppened slightly a bunch of hands came out of it and started to fire some ceros while from the inside of the garganta some evil creatures were laughing like they were crazy. The ceros shot to the ground and left enourmus holes in the streets in the buildings and in parks and forests wherever the ceros hit. The ceros shot through the buildings aswell leaving big holes in them and destroying some of them. When the garganta oppened some arrancar ran out of it and looked around their playing field.

After that from the garganta two arrancar stepped slowly out. They were Hayato and a reliable arrancar. The arrancar looked at Hayato. "Shall we begin?" It asked in a normal voice. Hayato stood still and said nothing as he looked down on the insects that were crawling around the holes in the ground. The curiosity of them would kill them, well that and the fact that Hayato needed to attract some attention. As he looked all over the city more gargantas oppened behind Hayato. The count of the beasts and monsters coming out of the black holes numberd in thousands. Hayato looked at the arrancar at his side only with the corner of his eye. Somehow knowing exactly what Hayato was thinking the arrancar bowed. "Very well." It said and disappeared. The hollows inside the gargantas split up in several groups and went to the most important states and citys of North America. From now on there shouldn't be anything else to do. No Hayato had to whait for the shinigamis to answer the attacks and send their force to engage in battle with the hollows. The only defenders of this continent would be the quincys, but Hayato had no interest in them.
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

PostSubject: Re: North America is History... (open)   North America is History... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Xane stepped on the gas as soon as he hit the highway towards Canada. Fate must have been with the group as the met the trip with little traffic, no lawmen and traveling at a blistering 200mph the entire trip. Aside from a two stops to refuel the group still arrived in a scant hour hour and half. "Phew! Sorry for the slight erratic trip I assure you my usual driving methods are much more sane." He said more to comfort and justify his driving than anything else. By the time they stopped the source of the power was distinctly cut down into an extremely powerful one, and a lesser but still respectable one. Both wreaked of evil, hollow, entities. " Seems like we should get to work now gentlemen?" Xane adjusted his gloves and goggles as he went to the trunk of the car. Folding his lab coat to replace it with a leather trench coat. He stood ready to meet their foes head on.

As he viewed the beautiful mountainous backdrop of their setting, the trees, rivers, and the waterfall painted a wonderful picture in his mind. "Too bad we will have to make such a screen scene into a battlefield, but I suppose things cannot always turn out as we want them to in the most ideal conditions."
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

PostSubject: Re: North America is History... (open)   North America is History... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 am

Even though the ride was short and erratic, Macho found himself dozing off from time to time. The steady vibration of the tires rolling away against the asphalt was like a lullaby to him. The reiatsu they were approaching loomed over their vehicle like a dark cloud, yet nobody in the car spoke a word about it. Instead they sat in silence. Maybe they were all thinking about the battle ahead. Macho wasn't. He was thinking about the CD he left on the shelf back in Times Square, hopefully he'd be able to pick it up after everything was said and done in Canada.

Before he knew it they were there, where ever "there" was. It seemed like the middle of nowhere. There was large fields the blew lazily in the breeze. There was a meditation enduing babbling brook near by, he could clearly hear it. To the east he could see a rushing river snaking through the plains no doubt heading towards the ocean. To their back their was a forest, extending around them in the shape of a crescent should you have been looking down from above. Punctuating the postcard-like scene was a sprawling mountain range, each peak snowier than the last.

Removing his headphones he placed them on the dash board. Pulling on the handle he the lock on his door popped up allowing him to step free of the machine. Carrying his boom box in hand he walked to the back of the car and used the time that Xane was preparing to put his boom box in the trunk. "Heh, I guess work is work, no matter how light it may be." he said sound slightly disinterested in the upcoming altercation. Peering into the back window at Ishimaru Macho shook his head before turning to Xane. "Ya neva told me how ya knew these guys were out here. What're ya?"
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

PostSubject: Re: North America is History... (open)   North America is History... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 am

Xane thought it quite trivial what he was given they were about to go into battle. He did think to himself it was quite odd that he seemed to have avoided the whole fact that he was supposed to be mortal enemies with the man who stood with him next to his car. The snoring of Ishimaru forced Xane to snap out of his thought process. Ironically he too shook his head at the sleeping human. He decided it did not matter at this point who know what he was and so he decided to answer Manny's question. " I suppose I never got around to telling either of you that. I naturally assumed since I knew what you two were you would know the same about me. I have trouble sometimes remembering that we Quincy have heightened senses when it comes to spiritual energies of all types. But that's besides the point. I am a Quincy." Xane said as if it was no big deal. The way it just rolled off his tongue you could get the sense that it changed nothing given the current situation. He figured that might explain a few things in a variety of ways.

" While this fact I know makes it somewhat a necessity to end my race's existence I figure for the moment it should not matter given the enemy before us. While that may not change things, should we fight this Espada together I am sure no matter how strong they may be our chances to win are greatly increased." Xane wondered if that bit of information would change anything at all. He hoped that the bitterness between the quincy and shinigami had ended. While he should not easily forgive them for destroying the majority of his race in their genocidal hunt, Xane personally could care less about his ancestors. "I myself live in the present, for the here and now. I fight for the betterment of tomorrow. The vendetta of our ancestors means nothing to me, and should you choose fight with me I would welcome the help with destroying this evil that taints the land I've come to call home.
Back to top Go down
Null
Akarui Yaiba-Elite Superhuman Leader
Null

PostSubject: Re: North America is History... (open)   North America is History... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:01 pm

POSTING ORDER WILL BE {HAYATO - XANE - RADIO MANNY} Nobody violate that or your post will be considered null and void. Stick to it so there won't be much confusion. I will strongly enforce this.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: North America is History... (open)   North America is History... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 pm

OOC : Sorry for taking this long, I had missunderstood something.

Hayato was in the sky watching the most of North America burn down in red flames. The woods had turned into piles of ashes the buildings had crumbled and crushed the people in and around them. Some of the buildings were crushed from the enormus spirritual pressure that was coming from the hollows and arrancars there. Screams of fear and pain could be heard throughout the whole city Hayato was above. And all that suffering just becouse Hayato had to do it to gain the attention. What was the poin in defending the humans anyway? Why did the shinigami risk their lives just to protect those pitiful life forms. Every day going to work or to school, running around with that care free look on their faces, Laughing in joy living happily without having even the slightest clue of what was realy going on in that insane world of theirs. Did the humans realy think that there was no reason to worry even for a second? This and many other questions were not answered. Hayato had only one task and he intended to compleate it with any means necesary although he didn't think much of the shinigamis since they were taking their time attending to these problems that Hayato and his minions were cousing. Hayato looked over his shoulder as he felt a spirritual pressure far greater than anyones in the area he was at, coming at his way. Not in a to great speed, but atleast someone. Hayato turneed around as he felt a nother spirritual pressure. A Captain level shinigami and a Quincy by the looks of it. It seemed that Hayato had made the correct choice to come to the Americas to cause trouble in the human world. They liked the scenary that was in front of them. And Hayato didn't blame them. A wonderful mauntan covered in a beutiful grass with trees and fields. As much as he hated to interup them Hayato had a mission and it was going to be a succes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North America is History... (open)   North America is History... (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North America is History... (open)
Page 1 of 1