Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pratice fight with bankai.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

pratice fight with bankai. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Sephiroth looked at her. "people are not ment to be perfect. We are not ment to be. We are only perfect when we say we are. This is was i want my body to look like." Sephiroth said. "These scars have never made me lose a fight." Sephiroth sat down. "Also when i kill someone i leave a mark showing that it was me." Sephiroth said. He put his hand on his gut were another scar was. "But some of them are things that are bad." Sephiroth looked at it. "this one came from when i died." Sephiroth said. He took his hand off of it and looked at her. "If there was one that i would get rid of is that one." sephiroth said. " I never want to think about it again. Get rid of the scar for me and i will make sure that no harm is done to you ever." Sephiroth said. "think of me as a bodygaurd but don't think you can boss me around." Sephiroth said with a laugh at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

pratice fight with bankai. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:28 pm

"where is this scar,,.... also depends i may need you to rip your body apart...." she walks up an warps around him na her her wings the light slowly begins to fade. "dont worry this is the path."

(short i know but bleh)
Back to top Go down

pratice fight with bankai.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2