Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
taco cat

taco cat

Open fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Maneki dident know how he could stop what attack.He decidided to try and cancel it out he said "hado #63. Raikōhō".It maneged to cancel the attack out.He landed and activated his ice sword.He fired a zan bullet at sanga then shunpoed behind him and attemped a slash at his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Sanga sonidoed out of the way of the bullet, he had already been hit by it once and would not be hit again, with this said he had already estimated how fast it was and knew how to get away from it. As for the slash, Sanga meet it head on, slaming his axe into maneki's sword with incredible force, he then fired a bala close range in his chest and sonidoed back behind him and charged a cero to fire at him while he was being pushed back from the bala.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Maneki was bklown away again by the attack called a bala.He noticed that sanga was readying a cero to fire.He used bakudo #73. Tozanshō to block.He knew that he couldn't fight much longer.He decided to try and take sanga with him.He shunped behind sanga and grabed his arms making sure that sanga couldent break free.He then Said "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! hado #63. Raikōhō".He aimed the kido at himself and sanga.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:47 am

As soon as maneki grabed Sanga's arms He dropped his axe and activated his inate ability. His red glowing hands make contact with maneki's chest. As he heard maneki chanting another kido he removed his hands and closed his fists to have the red marks on his chest to explode so he would be so overtaken with pain that he couldn't finish the enchantment. The man had also mistaken his strength, he easily broke free from the shinigamis grasp and fired another bala into his already painful chest and charged another cero for when he recovered. Sanga wasn't planing on letting up on this guy. He hadn't even gotten to use his most devastating attack yet.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Maneki couldent stop himself he was done for.He went "this is gonna hurt".The cero hit him he started to fall to the ground.with his last once of strength he threw his sword as hard as he could at sangas head.He hoped it hit before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Sanga laughed at the shinigamis excuse for a "last" attack and simply moved his head out of the way. Being an espada he would kill him in a very painful manner. He brought his axe over his head and fel down to the ground in a massive strike. He fell as the shinigami fell yet his was much more intentional. as the shinigami hit the ground Sanga looked at him as his axe edge aimed for his chest. This was the best part of the fight, looking at the helpless shinigami right before they die.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Maneki was hit by the ax and died.In his final moments of life he reflected on the battle.he wished he didn't get into this fight.With that maneki was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open fight   Open fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open fight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2