Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)

Go down 
+3
Selle Alaita
Senju Kyijo
Hezro Hittori
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) Empty
PostSubject: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Exodus made his way back into Los Noches like nothing had happened. He had been gone to tie up any loose ends and saw that everything was still running smoothly. He quickly made his way to his war room, a place where only the espada held access to, and sat at the head of the table and waited for the espada to arrive one by one. He was eager to get things started and knew exactly how he would do them to. The trouble was he didn't know if his espada could hold up to the orders he would soon give them. If even one espada failed then the entire plan will fall to ruin. This was not the place to fail and it would be looked upon as treason if they came back without for filling their jobs. Even Exodus had a job to preform that had to be carried out without failure, the most important of all of them infact. He keep going over and over it again and again in his head as he waited. he had sent out a messanger a few minutes after his arrival so that they knew to come. Now it was only a matter of time before he would rule over seireitei as well.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Senju entered the war room calmly as he had heard from a fraccion that the king had planed a meeting here for this particular time.He looked around and the room was entirely empty aside from Exodus.He slowly walked over to his seat and sat down bowing slightly at his King then beginning to speak."Do you really trust the Vizard my lord? At any given moment they could betray us after getting what they want, or before if they have half a mind to." he felt that this raid would be a key moment in his God's mission to Senju ascending to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Selle walks into the meeting hall with a serious expression for once she calmly walks to her seat and sets herself down. She looks around the room and is surprised to see that the only ones there were Exodus, her, and Senju. She had walked in just as Senju had asked his question and she was curious what the resulting conversation would be. So she sits there like Stark would looking at the wall but keeping her ears open.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Exodus understood senjus position in the matter but was sure of sephiroths intents.

"don't worry about the vaizard my sword, he only seeks shinigami blood. If not then I highly doubt he would strike at us when we are all alive. The other vaizard shall be a problem however.they are still tied to the shinigami regardless of how they were treated in the past. I would hate to bring the war to them but I will if I must." exodus said bluntly.

"can I trust you to eliminate the 12 division you two?" he said directing it to both espada present. He knew selle's nature and didn't bark at her for not looking at him. He knew she was listening very closely to all that was said.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 am

Selle first looks at Senju and then she looks at Exodus. "Certainly Exodus-sama." said Selle while thinking to herself. Hmm..... The 12th Division should be interesting. I've heard of all of their odd inventions.. "It will be a pleasure." She then goes back to staring at the wall waiting to hear what Senju's response was, she knew that he would probably have a hard time working with someone who he probably considered a total ditz.

((I just thought of it, my tongue must hurt from all the re-tattooing. lol))
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:28 am

Senju looked at Selle and laughed lightly then a little more heavily before returning to his calm demeanor."Very well my King. Alaita-chan's abilities should be quite useful against them." he folded his hands on the table thinking about why he was paired with the unofficial "Blonde" of the Espada.He figured his personality would probably offset hers and get things done fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm

"Ryou, you and the shinigami Frau will attack the 2nd division captain. He does not know of these orders but I assume he would be happy to help.then, so you all know, myself and sephiroth will start killing the other captains once the alarm has sounded. Espadas numbered 0 to 4 will attack the world of the living to buy us time, speed is critical to the mission. This is why you have been pair with one another. Selle can easily distract the captain while senju with his unrivaling focus can quickly eliminate him. Frau has control over light which makes ryou a perfect partner since he is used to looking directly at light from his sunglasses making a kill easy. So do not think your partners were selected from chance.upon the deaths of the captains, kill the remaining squad members as quickly as possible." exodus said as he scanned his mind making sure every statement was accurate.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:22 pm

A cold breeze suddenly appeared and flew through the meeting hall. The next moment Hayato appeared in the middle of the entrance door. He was standing there still for a moment while doing that he looked around the meeting hall to see what Espadas had already made it to the meeting and which one were missing. The first one Hayato saw was his King then Senju and then some new faces. He knew the King all his Espada days and he met Senju in the last meeting when they talked about the invasion. He looked more closely at the two he saw the first time. Quickly examinig them as good as he could Hayato bowe to Exodus and walked to his seat. Hayato sat down and he didn't need any explanation. He heard everything pretty good while he was coming to the meeting hall and he didn't want the King to repeat himself and bother the King just moments away from the start of the shinigami blood shed. Hayato knew that his King was as excited as everybody else for one msitake could cost every Espadas life and the succes of the mission. Hayato looked for a second at the door and waited for someone to arrive so that the day they would propably not forget would begin. Hayato didn't knew what was going to happen, but he knew that this day would be written in the books of history for everyone to remember the big succes or fail of this mission. Befor the sun would go down the shinigami would scream in pain and suffering so that the Espadas fallen by the hands of the shinigami would rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Shiroi walk in behind Hayato. He went and sat down, on his chair, thenhe seen Selle normal self sleeping and he decied to do something. But he was to lazy so he didnt do it, instead nd closed his eyes and rested himself. Shiroi was very much awake as he was asleep so, as long as they spoke he could hear, as long as they had life in them he can see them as long as the moved around they was clearly visible. " Exodus if i not wrong, Hayato, Ryosen, and me are going to the world of the living with this vizard guy." Shiroi said still abit sleep. He then opened his eyes for a sencond, He then notice Senju, and Ryou, was there. He then sat silently, re closing his eyes, and then soon it was silent again.

(Short stupid I know not in the mood to post)
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 pm

"No shiroi, the top 5 Espada will journey to the world of the living, each one taking a different continent to separate the shinigami. The primary job will be wasting time, with a secondary objective to kill them. Killing them will become the man objective once we have control of the Seireitei. As for the Vaizard he will personally accompany me in the elimination of the Captain commander." Exodus said with his attention toward Shiroi. He knew his espada needed a little bit more rest before the initial attack and he let then act as they were, not saying anything. Then his attention shifted to Ryou.

"Ryou, this shinigami has been in Los Noches longer than you have. I assure you that he wishes to see the blood of the seireitei as much as we do or he wouldn't be alive now would he?" Exodus said in a strict tone. Exodus never really had a tolerance for people questioning his decisions, which each of them had been made by himself personally.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Reynado turned the handle of the door and entered the room. He wasn't sure if he was late or early but he was obviously not perfect on his timing. However when he entered the room he would be certain to tell whether he was early or late. However he was interested to see if the one who he had claimed the rank of Sanga the ex Tercero would be in attendance before or after Reynado arrived.

He listened outside the door before entering and heard Exodus the Hollow King declare that the top 5 Espada were to go to the land of the living and kill the shinigami after a diversionary effort. While the Vaizard and the king himself killed the Captain Commander. It was an interesting manuever but would only work if the lower ranking Espada could take there job.

Reynado entered the room and spoke just 2 words through his mask and his black clothed face. "I understand" Reynado then turned towards the door that he did not even bother to close and began to walk out of the door. He had no intention of staying and bickering over who got what job. He was to go to the world of the living and find the continent that Exodus had assigned him and once there kill all that he saw to distract the shinigami so the Sereitei could be taken. After that then kill all remaining shinigami and end the war with the Espada in charge.
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Sanga had already heard the orders o he simply walked into the room, bowed and then headed out for his quarters. He picked up his blade and then decided to walk in the white desert before he headed out. He knew exactly where he would choice to fight a Captain. His homeland of Africa. Now he was going to make it more of a barren wasteland than it already was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)   Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day before the raid (all espada MUST be present)
Page 1 of 1