Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 am

Shiroi then walked into the sky and as he did Garganta opened up. " Hum..." Shiroi then placed his hands in his pocket and walked threw Garganta, Shiroi then disappeared in Gargant, back in Las Noches where he belong. Shiroi Then went ino the Meeting hall where he sat, and awaitedcalmly fr the other Espada, and the Hollow king known as Exodus to arrive.

Back in Los Noches Shiroi waited for the other Espada and Hollow king to show. " Hum, Dam Exodus killing my fun, I wanted to test her power and gain more." Shiroi said in his head looking pissed off as he sat with an calm expertion on his face. He sat and awaited for this meeting to start so he can go on in search for more power.

((Short Sorry lame))
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:13 pm

(note this message is toward your character not you lol)

Exodus arrived in the meeting hall with is mask formed along the jaw of his face, confirming his rage.He walked toward shiroi and picked him up by the neck and threw him into the wall of the room in one swift motion.

"How dare you disobey my orders like that! Now the humans know of us! Are you trying to destroy everything my fathers had worked for, for some, some GIRL!" He shouted. He quickly turned around and sighed a moment, having the jaw bone retract to the white patch at the base of his neck.

"Your lucky we are ready to begin anyway. We must attack the shinigami before the humans have a chance to speak of us and prepare. I want you and ryosen to attack one of the shinigami stronghold on earth. I will speak with the Vaizards and have them join our cause. I hope you of all people can keep to those orders." He said turning back to shiroi.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Shiroi wiped his face and then smirk. " You dont get it, You out of all people should now my greed and sitting around this boring Las Noche isnt so fun." Shiroi said in a deep voice as he grabbed the helt of his sword. " Hum.... Besides i was looking forward to killing her tell you step in." Shiroi then stood up and walked past. Exodus heading towards the door. He then heard Exodus words. " We get to kill Shinigami's. " He said getting excited with his deep demonic voice. " Yeah whatever, I be training in the practice room tell then.." Shiroi then walked away opening the door and then completely left the room He was still pissed that Exodus even layed a hand on him, but he controled his anger for the first time and just walk off not even careing, but Shiroi had a habbit for hold grudges so, this was a new sign of rivery between Exodus and Shiroi. The rivery for power and King shall begin.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Exodus waited in the room while shiroi left. He summoned his dark shadows to his hands and waved his hands, thinking of what shiroi wanted most. The black magic fromed a crown and Exodus chuckled. he was glad he wanted to take his position but he needed to stay in line a bit before he could evr come close to it. Shiroi was a almost too perfect match for the aspect of greed. He wondered how far he would really go. Now he waited for Ryosen to come so he could have him lead the raid. Ryosen had always listened to Exodus after they first met in the desert a few hundred years ago. Exodus slowly made his way back to his chair and sat down, not even mad shiroi had left. His greed might actually be his death one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Senju walked through the halls of Las Noches to finally get to the War room where he saw Exodus sitting with a crown.Senju approached and kneeled before Exodus and then looked up still kneeling."My sincerest apologizes my lord, did I miss anything of importance my King?" Senju stood once more and looked at his King expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:48 pm

"Ah Senju, I was hoping to see Ryosen before you but this will work fine. Each Espada is to attack a shinigami stronghold, it will be done all at once so they cannot focus on one single area like in the past, kill all who are there, if a Captain shows fight them but allow them to live to carry the message of our arrival. Understood?" Exodus said. He squeezed the crown in his hand ad it broke into the black shadows that it was created from and faded away
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:54 pm

"Understood like crystal, my King." he said with a grin and a bow as he turned and left to go and attack the shinigami in the name of his King and his God.He wondered why the King seemed angered but he figured that it would be best not to ask and simply to go and do what he is meant to do.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 pm

"oh and Senju? Why don't you take shiroi with you, he can be found in the Training Area." Exodus said with a grin. " He could use one someone so devoted as you around him." He finished. Senju had alwasy been the best servent, Thats why he held his rank so well. If Exodus ordered him to kill himself he would do so without hisitation. If only he had been a bit stronger before removing his mask. Most hollows see it as a game and rip off there mask prematurely, resulting in a lose of power further in life as opposed to increased power. If he had waited a few hundred more years he would be stronger than Shiroi. Now Exodus's mind was focused on ryosen. He wondered where his cero espada had gotten to. It wasn't like him to be thins late.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Senju stopped as he heard Exodus speak and listened to his demand.He didn't particularly like Shiroi's disrespectful and loose cannon attitude and mannerisms but he wouldn't turn down his request.He turned his head to Exodus and said "Understood my King, I will make sure to keep a close eye on Brother Shiroi." with another bow he continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)   Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Hall (All Espada must report here)
Page 1 of 1