Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Espada Meeting (all are expected to attend)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Espada Meeting (all are expected to attend) Empty
PostSubject: Espada Meeting (all are expected to attend)   Espada Meeting (all are expected to attend) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Exodus had decided with the lack of activity amongst the shinigami that it was now a good time to pull back his forces. He had sent word to all members of the Espada on earth and would hoped that they would all come here for another meeting. Even Exodus didn't know exactly what they would do now, but he knew he was not seeing any actions amongst the shinigami and destroying earth, as fun as it was, was not getting their attention. As he thought about something to do with his espada he may as well see what ideas they may have concerning this topic. Either way he was growing bored and needed to do something with his army along the lines of fighting. He sat back in his chair and waited for those to come along and join him in this decision.

(forgive the shortness)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Espada Meeting (all are expected to attend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting (all are expected to attend)   Espada Meeting (all are expected to attend) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 am

Exodus left the room and headed toward the world of the living. Befroe he left however he left a note on his table for his espada to find. The note read as this.

---Dear subjects,
Do whatever you want. If appears soul society no longer cares about us so in responce I myself have gone to go kill in the world of the living. You may choose to join me if you wish or stay here if that is what you want. either way consider this a break from all war time activites and more of a vacation of sorts.
Exodus
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com

Espada Meeting (all are expected to attend)
Page 1 of 1